Reverse TDS.

Werbung:
No, the demented, Trump-despising, political hack Democrat prosecutor has a history of overturned convictions to his credit.
Who doesn't have overturned ones duh

What legal basis do you see for overturning all his indictments of trump duh

Ps demented? You are a moron lol

Breitbart that credible source of legal analysis lol

Quote an actual legal expert who disagrees with trumps indictment
Sadly, not a Democrat in the world can refute what Breitbart reported about the partisan hack prosecutor Jack Smith.

Sadly, not a Democrat in the world can refute what Breitbart reported about the partisan hack prosecutor Jack Smith.
The article shows 2 victories, one hung jury, and one overturned. Hardly a history of botched prosecutions lol
So yes I refute it. One overturned is not a history moron lol

The article shows 2 victories, one hung jury, and one overturned. Hardly a history of botched prosecutions lol
So yes I refute it. One overturned is not a history moron lol
Are SCOTUS justices biased? None are as biased as this partisan hack.

Well yes, but my statement was correct. The story said nothing about Trump being correct and the story was stupid... one overturned case is not a history of botched cases duh. A "history" of... one lol
Your perception of bias or lack of bias in charges leveled at political opponents seems to be politically biased.

Your perception of bias or lack of bias in charges leveled at political opponents seems to be politically biased.

find me an independent legal expert who says the charges against trump are bogus moron.

if you can't it means the charges are valid and not politically motivated. duh

Werbung:
Back