Reverse TDS.

so now the FBI is leftist ? It's run by a guy Trump appointed. And they couldn't "raid" his property without a warrant. If any of it were violations of his right, why hasn't he taken it before a judge and had the case thrown out ?
The tainted FBI has conducted raids against republicans for years for supposed crimes that Democrats have never been charged with.

Werbung:
like everyone else, Trump is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Having read both the original and superseding special counsel indictments , there does appear to be more than enough evidence that he's committed multiple crimes. Whereas. a far as claims that he's being unfairly prosecuted, there's absolutely zero evidence. Nobody spent years "digging up dirt" on Trump. He was given every opportunity to return the classified documents he illegally confiscated from the WH . He refused. What's more is now , according to a sworn indictment, he instructed his staff to deleted video footage . We previously saw how a person without the privileges Trump is the beneficiary of because he's a former was treated.

1681480635258.jpg

Nothing even close to this happened to Trump.
Mark conveniently forget Trump was impeached for wanting to dig dirt on Biden with Ukraine. But that's only a venial sin, more a slip of the tongue.

You can't tell much then Trump had reasonable cause because of his intentional actions to keep documents
But you are a moron
As far as he can tell!!!
There's the limitation of his whole argument.
Never crossed his mind that internal investigations were conducted and found nothing. A proper investigation is where the DOJ directly inform mark if something illegal was discovered for him to use against democrats.

His limited intelligence adopts an attitude that everyone is the same. Special investigators are apparently not clever enough to know the law prior to starting where as mark would start at the court house and work back. Brain-dead dickhead.
He is so paranoid with hate, which is a Christian attribute, he loses all objectivity and leaves the facts behind in search of something that doesn't exist. But believing in God would be a primary requirement for that.

Mark conveniently forget Trump was impeached for wanting to dig dirt on Biden with Ukraine. But that's only a venial sin, more a slip of the tongue.
I don't get people who still support Trump after we've all seen how he so easily turns on people. I mean, right now as we speak he's throwing one of his co-conspirators under the bus. Namely, this fella that says "the boss wants the server deleted". He's claiming he never told anyone to delete anything. We know it's a lie because he's said the same thing in public . This is one of Trump's loyal employees. Willing to break the law for him. If he'll throw him under the bus, what makes his supporters think he cares about them ?

like everyone else, Trump is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Having read both the original and superseding special counsel indictments , there does appear to be more than enough evidence that he's committed multiple crimes. Whereas. a far as claims that he's being unfairly prosecuted, there's absolutely zero evidence. Nobody spent years "digging up dirt" on Trump. He was given every opportunity to return the classified documents he illegally confiscated from the WH . He refused. What's more is now , according to a sworn indictment, he instructed his staff to deleted video footage . We previously saw how a person without the privileges Trump is the beneficiary of because he's a former was treated.

1681480635258.jpg

Nothing even close to this happened to Trump.
Lol democrat think he's guilty regardless and he probably is guilty of something just like the bidens

Schiff and his 'secret' whistleblower, Trump-hating, dishonorable Lt. Col. Vindman created a false version of the caqll and then dishonestly impeached Trump on the basis of that false version. Furthermore, Trump said nothing about digging up dirt on anyone but did kindly ask for Zelensky's help in the ongoing investigations into the
Schiff and the seditious Lt. Col. whistleblower Vindmann created a fake phone call and that was what Trump was impeached for. What a mob of uncivilized lawless leftist savages the Democrat Party has turned into. Schiff falsely accused trump of asking Zelenskyy to dig up dirt on Biden. That was a lie. Trump just asked him to help American investigators look into the existing Biden family corruption (we now know existed at the time) and CrowdStrike claims that Ukrainians were involved in inventing the fake Trump/Russian collusion so many American leftists had been foolishly duped into believing was real.

Schiff and his 'secret' whistleblower, Trump-hating, dishonorable Lt. Col. Vindman created a false version of the caqll and then dishonestly impeached Trump on the basis of that false version. Furthermore, Trump said nothing about digging up dirt on anyone but did kindly ask for Zelensky's help in the ongoing investigations into the

Schiff and the seditious Lt. Col. whistleblower Vindmann created a fake phone call and that was what Trump was impeached for. What a mob of uncivilized lawless leftist savages the Democrat Party has turned into. Schiff falsely accused trump of asking Zelenskyy to dig up dirt on Biden. That was a lie. Trump just asked him to help American investigators look into the existing Biden family corruption (we now know existed at the time) and CrowdStrike claims that Ukrainians were involved in inventing the fake Trump/Russian collusion so many American leftists had been foolishly duped into believing was real.
what on Earth are you talking about ? That phone call came from the WH. They are the ones that provided it. Trump said it was "the perfect call". Honestly, did you just make this up ?

Werbung:
Here is the seditious, despicable, lying, Democrat fake version of the Trump phone call, invented by Schiff and his egotistical basement boy, Trump disobeying, dishonoring, and defaming Vindmann:

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here.
You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

Back