Reverse TDS.

what on Earth are you talking about ? That phone call came from the WH. They are the ones that provided it. Trump said it was "the perfect call". Honestly, did you just make this up ?
Do you see what we have to endure? The poor sap hasn't got a clue about the politics. He only wants a republican govt and will sacrifice democracy to achieve.
Every single person that utters a word against Trump is immediately branded seditious, a liar. Biased, a communist, supported and financed by an overseas source..

He knows nothing else but hate and bile. He would be the most bitter old pos ever in this forum.

The irony is, when he goes to church where approx half the congregation would be Democrat, he keeps his mouth shut and refrains from anything controversial. It's only in these forums where his anonymity protects him.
He's as weak as piss.

Now, he is duty bound by his god to defend republicans against those unwashed, ungodly heathen democrats and will again come forth with a lie and
hate filled dribble totally irrelevant to anything.

His brain is like a bird's next. All sticks and shit.

Werbung:
I don't get people who still support Trump after we've all seen how he so easily turns on people. I mean, right now as we speak he's throwing one of his co-conspirators under the bus. Namely, this fella that says "the boss wants the server deleted". He's claiming he never told anyone to delete anything. We know it's a lie because he's said the same thing in public . This is one of Trump's loyal employees. Willing to break the law for him. If he'll throw him under the bus, what makes his supporters think he cares about them ?
Well, it would only be a person of his intelligence and lower that would defend him. I saw a nut case on SNL openly state Trump has done nothing wrong at all. Every bit of the indictments is completely false. He was the greatest POTUS ever elected.

We cannot consider his lackeys like mark to be any more intelligent than monkey. Evolution certainly traveled in a different branch with them.

Here is the seditious, despicable, lying, Democrat fake version of the Trump phone call, invented by Schiff and his egotistical basement boy, Trump disobeying, dishonoring, and defaming Vindmann:

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here.
You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.
We have Schiff's version claiming Trump pressured Ukraine in a quid pro quo demand for Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden. That whole claim was a lie and, ironically, designed by lying Democrats in a failed effort to cover up Biden's earlier quid pro quo demand that Ukraine shut down the investigation into the crooked dealings of the crooked company paying Hunter Biden $millions for Joe Biden's influence.

Biden's real quid pro quo threat the Democrats tried to cover up:

Biden Boasts About Withholding Ukraine Cash (historyinfographics.com)

Biden’s Boast: Withholding Ukraine Cash in Quid Pro Quo
  • November 26, 2019
Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company in Ukraine facing corruption charges, paid out over $3,000,000 to a U.S. account tied to Hunter Biden (Joe Biden’s son), who had no background in energy or in the Ukraine. A prosecutor investigating Burisma’s board members was fired.

“‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’”

JOE BIDEN TO UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT POROSHENKO IN MARCH, 2016 REGARDING $1 BILLION IN LOAN GUARANTEES

Here is the seditious, despicable, lying, Democrat fake version of the Trump phone call, invented by Schiff and his egotistical basement boy, Trump disobeying, dishonoring, and defaming Vindmann:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here.
You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

Schiff's seditiously dishonest misrepresentation of the phone call:
"I am going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on (Biden). Lots of dirt, on this and that."

Biden's actual threat that is known by millions because he bragged about his quid pro threat on national television:

“‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’”

JOE BIDEN TO UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT POROSHENKO IN MARCH, 2016 REGARDING $1 BILLION IN LOAN GUARANTEES

Schiff's seditiously dishonest misrepresentation of the phone call:
"I am going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on (Biden). Lots of dirt, on this and that."

Biden's actual threat that is known by millions because he bragged about his quid pro threat on national television:

Actual phone call transcript between Trump and Zelenskyy:

The other thing, there’s a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

You can't tell much then Trump had reasonable cause because of his intentional actions to keep documents
But you are a moron
Are you saying Biden did not intend to keep secret documents in his garage, his office he shared with his dopehead son and their Chinese partners, and several other places? Before you fall into the stupid trap of trying to defend Biden for that breach of the law by saying none of that has been proven just remember that nobody has proven he stashed those documents legally and nobody is putting forth serious claims that he did not take those documents without authorization years ago.

ok. So you can't provide any details in the other case. Or explain what about those ceases indicate any of the other individuals did the same thing Trump did, or even similar. You also apparently haven't read either indictment by the special counsel. And , apparently you don't care what's in it. You're just upset because Trump was charged at all.
What has proof to do with anything? What police detective ever proves his case against a defendant before the investigations into his alleged crimes has even begun?

so now the FBI is leftist ? It's run by a guy Trump appointed. And they couldn't "raid" his property without a warrant. If any of it were violations of his right, why hasn't he taken it before a judge and had the case thrown out ?
It is a well-known fact that bent officials will break laws and morals to keep in good standing with crooked bosses expecting to commit those evil acts.

where's your proof ?
The evidence of the illegal FBI spying and lying campaigns against President Trump is extensive. The evidence of bent justice officials refusing to indict their own for crimes they colluded together to commit is also extensive.

1690782847612.png

I don't get people who still support Trump after we've all seen how he so easily turns on people. I mean, right now as we speak he's throwing one of his co-conspirators under the bus. Namely, this fella that says "the boss wants the server deleted". He's claiming he never told anyone to delete anything. We know it's a lie because he's said the same thing in public . This is one of Trump's loyal employees. Willing to break the law for him. If he'll throw him under the bus, what makes his supporters think he cares about them ?
Supporters, friends, attorneys, and others always try to help a friend who is in trouble, especially Trump's friends who are grieved that he has suffered so much injustice at the hand of the movers and shakers in the godless Democrat party. Maybe Trump did tell an aid, "Hillary hammered incriminating evidence against herself on electronic devices so why not just delete info on servers that will not help prosecutors to do the right thing?

1690783218533.png

what on Earth are you talking about ? That phone call came from the WH. They are the ones that provided it. Trump said it was "the perfect call". Honestly, did you just make this up ?
Tell me if you did not know this was the fake transcript lying scumbag Schiff invented to try to hang Trump on false charges:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

then how come Republicans haven't been able to find anything on Biden ?
You are clearly ignorant of much of what Republicans and other honorable Americans have pieced together in the way of evidence incriminating the Bidens in massive money laundering schemes.

it's been over 4 years.
Don't assume our intelligence officials and justice officials are as ignorant about Biden corruption as they pretend. US officials have been watching the Biden/Ukraine connection for years. Facts like these from 2015 are well known to the US Justice Dept:

How The Bidens Aided Ukrainian Corruption - American Thinker

The reality was that Hunter and Archer were obviously close to Hunter’s father Joe Biden and they were also close to Secretary of State John Kerry, a close ally of the Bidens. They immediately began lobbying the State Department higher-ups including meetings with Kerry. There are documents that support this. And Zlochevsky made a large contribution to a Delaware charity in the name of Biden’s deceased son, Beau. Archer also held a $10,000 a plate fundraiser for Kerry’s daughter.

People at the State Department urged Biden to address the obvious conflict of interest arising from Hunter’s activities. But Biden did nothing. In fact, Hunter has said publicly in a TV interview that he discussed this engagement with his father before he began with Burisma.

Werbung:
Are you saying Biden did not intend to keep secret documents in his garage, his office he shared with his dopehead son and their Chinese partners, and several other places? Before you fall into the stupid trap of trying to defend Biden for that breach of the law by saying none of that has been proven just remember that nobody has proven he stashed those documents legally and nobody is putting forth serious claims that he did not take those documents without authorization years ago.

yes, it appears to have been an honest mistake, there is no evidence to the contrary, and they were returned immediately when found.

Back