Rush speaks for all Republicanos!

Popeye

You reap what you sow..and when the GOP leader, the fat drug infested pig known as Rush Limbaugh, refers to Judge Sotomayor as a "racist and a 'bigot" expect it to come back and bite Republicans.

Hispanics are the largest growing demographic..This radio ad is now up and running in central Florida..

Werbung:
Is popeye playing with himself again? Writing posts predicting disaster and doom for Republicans, that somehow never materializes?

(yawn)

Really, I do believe disaster and gloom was predicted for the Republicans the last 2 election cycles and look what happened....it came true!

The GOP has become principally the party of whites only, which is a sure recipe for disaster.

Popeye, as a white male, frankly I am smarter and make better decisions than you.

Don't blame me, I am just using Sotomayor's words.

Popeye, as a white male, frankly I am smarter and make better decisions than you.

Don't blame me, I am just using Sotomayor's words.

The GOP has been getting drubbed because it appeals to only one demographic..white males. So what do Republicans do to oppose Obama's female Hispanic SC nominee?..They accuse her of racism against...white males.

While I guess it's part of politics to represent your base, one has to wonder..will the Republican party ever learn?

The GOP has been getting drubbed because it appeals to only one demographic..white males. So what do Republicans do to oppose Obama's female Hispanic SC nominee?..They accuse her of racism against...white males.

While I guess it's part of politics to represent your base, one has to wonder..will the Republican party ever learn?

I have heard no Senator oppose her on the grounds of race. What I have heard is Senators oppose her on the grounds of her comments and actions. Do you deny that comments and actions are the manner in which someone should be judged, regardless of skin color or racial affiliation?

Further, racism is racism regardless of the target. If I hate Hispanics simply because they are Hispanics then I am a racist. If a Hispanic hates me simply because I am white, then they are a racist.

I have heard no Senator oppose her on the grounds of race. What I have heard is Senators oppose her on the grounds of her comments and actions. Do you deny that comments and actions are the manner in which someone should be judged, regardless of skin color or racial affiliation?

Further, racism is racism regardless of the target. If I hate Hispanics simply because they are Hispanics then I am a racist. If a Hispanic hates me simply because I am white, then they are a racist.

Bully, Rob! Well said and spot on, sir.

Racism is no more the exclusive domain of Whites than wisdom is of female Hispanic judges.

As for Rush speaking for all Republicans, that's no more the case than Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson speaking for all Blacks. Put the bare-bristled Liberal broad-brush away, Popeye. Go back to your spinach, clearly that's easier for you to understand.

You reap what you sow..and when the GOP leader, the fat drug infested pig known as Rush Limbaugh, refers to Judge Sotomayor as a "racist and a 'bigot" expect it to come back and bite Republicans.

Hispanics are the largest growing demographic..This radio ad is now up and running in central Florida..

Rush lost a ton of weight, you cant call him fat anymore, and you should not call him a druggie unless you want to be reminded of your crack head president.

Every time you talk about Rush and drugs I remember ... oh yeah the current president is a frakin crack head. I dont normally think about that.

Sotomayor is a racist, she is/was a member of a racist group, she on 7 occasions made racist comments about white males, but she will be confirmed so you should be happy.

Apparently telling the truth is now a horrible danger that can come back and bite the Republicans.

Accuse? No no no.... we don't have to accuse her of it, she has committed it by her own words.

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life,”

Why? What does latina woman, or white male, have to do with making sound lawful judgments?

“Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences,” she said, for jurists who are women and nonwhite, “our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.”

Huh? What should make a difference in judging, should be your ability to understand the constitution in the context of those who wrote it, and whether the issue at hand is constitutional or not. You race and gender should have no effect on whether it is constitutionally sound or not.

Unless... you are a racist bigot. Which is what Rush said, and he's perfectly right.

Still, Judge Sotomayor questioned whether achieving impartiality “is possible in all, or even, in most, cases.” She added, “And I wonder whether by ignoring our differences as women or men of color we do a disservice both to the law and society.”

So now she openly questions whether or not it's even possible to be "impartial", and at the same time concludes that maybe we're doing a disservice to law and society if we ignore difference as men and women of color?

Oh do tell... which law should we apply to people differently based on gender and color? You tell me which one it is.

Here's a hint... she's a racist bigot, and should be tossed out as a candidate for the supreme court the instant she comes up for vote.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html

Werbung:

Rush is a hero of Traditional America. He's a truth-warrior, and devout enemy of false gods, i.e., OBAMA.

Back