Sbarro filing for Ch. 11 bankruptcy protection

GM and Chrysler were not going out of business, they needed to be restructured...which is what bankruptcy can be used for.

As for Sbarro no being the driving force of the economy, you are correct...but Chrysler was not either.

What the hell defines a "driving force of the economy"? Does it all come down to union jobs versus non-union jobs?

If that's the case, since less than 15% of workers in this country belong to labor unions, then I guess the other 85% must work at menial, low-paying jobs.

Let's face it, unless you're in management, any retail or restaurant job isn't going to pay squat. These jobs are "stepping stone" jobs, so to criticize or ridicule or look down on somebody who is making pizzas or stocking shelves just shows how sad and insecure some people are.

Werbung:
GM and Chrysler were not going out of business, they needed to be restructured...which is what bankruptcy can be used for.

As for Sbarro no being the driving force of the economy, you are correct...but Chrysler was not either.

no point in being factual.

The money kept them going while they organized and And yes belive it or not goverment bail outs did provide a very different type of bancrupcy then had they just went under themselfs....most likey they would not have recovered..

but its nice you notice that those parts jobs are still there...you can thank Obama for that..

and the Millions to Unions? you mean the Unions who took huge cuts as part of the bail out and reorganizing?

also money to china? Unlike the Bush wars and other spending...these are actuly being paid back....and helped Americans.

You cry about debt, but only in your world does the US auto industry failing and watching them all go out of business....help the US econ and debt.

i'd forgotten that the deal really only benefited retirees while costing another 30k american union jobs, thanks for jogging my memory

Werbung:
its funny you say that like you care about union jobs...after all they are evil.

Everyone should have a chance to work.

In fact, ordinances requiring licenses to operate certain businesses should be suspended until the end of the unemployment crisis.

Right now if a guy is out of work and he wants to stand on the corner selling pencils it is against the law. And given how much a beggar can earn selling nothing I bet a guy who actually gives you a pencil could earn a whole lot more.

Back