scotus thomas, "man of the people" hahahaha

pjmret

he likes to pretend he's just "one of us" but...unless you are one of the very rich, he isn't.

During his three decades on the Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas has enjoyed steady access to a lifestyle most Americans can only imagine. A cadre of industry titans and ultrawealthy executives have treated him to far-flung vacations aboard their yachts, ushered him into the premium suites at sporting events and sent their private jets to fetch him — including, on more than one occasion, an entire 737. It’s a stream of luxury that is both more extensive and from a wider circle than has been previously understood.

yet more revelations:

Jeremy Fogel, a former judge who for years reviewed lower court judges’ financial disclosures, told ProPublica the amount of undisclosed gifts Thomas received is unlike anything he’s ever seen.

“In my career I don’t remember ever seeing this degree of largesse given to anybody,” said Fogel. “I think it’s unprecedented.”

if he had reported it, that would be one thing. But he hides it..because he knows its wrong but can't stop enjoying "the lifestyle of the rich and famous"

Werbung:
he likes to pretend he's just "one of us" but...unless you are one of the very rich, he isn't.

During his three decades on the Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas has enjoyed steady access to a lifestyle most Americans can only imagine. A cadre of industry titans and ultrawealthy executives have treated him to far-flung vacations aboard their yachts, ushered him into the premium suites at sporting events and sent their private jets to fetch him — including, on more than one occasion, an entire 737. It’s a stream of luxury that is both more extensive and from a wider circle than has been previously understood.

yet more revelations:

Jeremy Fogel, a former judge who for years reviewed lower court judges’ financial disclosures, told ProPublica the amount of undisclosed gifts Thomas received is unlike anything he’s ever seen.

“In my career I don’t remember ever seeing this degree of largesse given to anybody,” said Fogel. “I think it’s unprecedented.”

if he had reported it, that would be one thing. But he hides it..because he knows its wrong but can't stop enjoying "the lifestyle of the rich and famous"
He's a republican godbothering corrupt pos.

Back