Send Wolfowitz to Iraq, Says GOP Lawmaker

drippinhun

Paul Wolfowitz may have been ousted from his post at the World Bank, but a free-speaking GOP lawmaker has an idea to keep the so-called "architect" of the Iraq War from standing in the unemployment line.

"I would like to suggest...that maybe we give Paul Wolfowitz a new job and send him over [to Iraq] as mayor," said Rep. Walter Jones, R-N.C., "since the neocons got us in over there."

As deputy secretary of defense from 2000 to 2005, Wolfowitz helped develop the strategy and public rationale for the invasion and occupation of Iraq. He publicly stated that coalition troops would be greeted as liberators, and the nation of Iraq would be largely capable of financing its own rebuilding through oil revenues.

Link to the full story

My, oh my! Cracks in the Bush Dynasty's dike? Should the party evacuate the ensuing flood?

I'm glad the party that doesn't rely on polls <chuckle, hardy har har> are finally coming to their senses and see this poison pill, namely The Bush Regime, is coming unravelled. The question is: Is the Exodus intentional to save the sinking party ship, or reality just smacking them all in the face? Squeal like a pig.

I prefer to think the former, since calculating hacks that lack ethics and could care less about the damage they've wrought to our country are only interested in saving their political hides.

Your thoughts? :D

Werbung:
Back