Should American serviceman and private contractors do this in the middle east ?

Werbung:
Kenny Rogers - The Gambler (Lyrics) (3:41

This sounds like it would be a sudden escalation in tensions currently.

The World doesn't need a global Holy War, but Jihadis do. This idea could give them ammo to use to excite their radicals.

'Ahmed, did you know what some Christian suggested???'

And we can assume there are millions of Jihadis on Earth who are mirroring that same kind of antagonism towards U.S.

I do not want war.

I do not want to hurt anyone who is no danger to me or mine (and "mine" includes my family, friends and countrymen who love America and Americans).

In an ongoing shooting war, pork grease neither adds nor subtracts from the bullet's lethality. Anyone who might be shot won't know if the round was porkufied.

If the shooting starts, ask me again.

Until then, I am running from this idea.

Last edited:
good idea, muslims will try even harder not to be shot with pork bullets! /s

as far as feeding them in our jails, what religious accomodations does any religion get? are christians in jail allowed to have bibles and go to church for example?

good idea, muslims will try even harder not to be shot with pork bullets! /s

as far as feeding them in our jails, what religious accomodations does any religion get? are christians in jail allowed to have bibles and go to church for example?
So you think people should have religious freedoms and rights when you speak out to people here who post about god .

Werbung:
So you think people should have religious freedoms and rights when you speak out to people here who post about god .

what? that makes no sense.

of course people have religious freedom and rights. where have I said otherwise, moron? where have I told "people who post about god" they don't have rights?
duh

god you're' stupid. lol

Back