Should states allow schools take field trips to watch a baseball game?

Should states allow schools take field trips to watch a baseball game?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Dont care

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

steveox

I think they shouldnt. Why are my taxes spent for teachers take kids on field trips to the ballpark and watch a baseball game? What are they learning by watching baseball? In some states theyre not allowed to do it. The state of Maryland doesnt allow kids watch Orioles games. But they take em to Ringing Bros & Bartnum Bailey Circus to a show. They also take them to an BSO concert. If they want to watch entertainment i think they should take em to an WWE event so you can teach em wrestling is fake. They should ask Vince McManhon do an pre WWE exibition at 10AM so they can watch Randy Orton beat the living hell outta KANE. So i say NO for kids watching a baseball game. Its a waste of my hard earned tax dollar.

Werbung:
states have no business saying, school districts do and why not ? loads of teachable moments unlike basketball where you better be packing.

States actually do have the right to regulate education unlike the federal government.
I see no educational value in attending a sporting event. We have lost our focus
on math and science. English and AMERICAN history. Too many stupid classes
and stupider educators.

States actually do have the right to regulate education unlike the federal government.
I see no educational value in attending a sporting event. We have lost our focus
on math and science. English and AMERICAN history. Too many stupid classes
and stupider educators.
Agreed. When i was a kid. Yeah my school took us into this place
Memorial2.jpg

Not to see a baseball game,,But inside the Orioles locker room and on the field and pressbox. Thry gave us a tour of this ballpark to teach us about work the employees do to prepare you gametime and work to keep fans confortable watching O's game. We got to meet this guy
2708340559_72b0905d70_z.jpg

It was an Honor to meet Jim Palmer

Werbung:
The local school district should be paid for with local taxes and decisions made solely on a local level.

The state should be largely univolved and the fed should absolutely be 100% hands off.

Back