So...Where's The All-American, Super-Patriot Cheering-Section??

Mr. Shaman

You "conservatives" are always whining & crying about This Nations Security...yet, when the Obama Admin BUSTS terrorists, IN-PROCESS....ya' got nothin' to SAY!!!

Granted, good ol' fashioned police-work got the job done...as-opposed-to your preference for ALL-OUT-WAR, and...this bust wasn't as sexy as BUSHCO's fairy-tale scenerios...a person would expect some kind o' recognition, from you.

Any outsider might imagine you've never been all-that-worried, about security....but, HAVE (merely) been cheerleaders for the Idiot Son, and were simply making every effort to cover-up your own stupidity for electing him (you know....with the ol' "HE KEPT US SAFE, FOR EIGHT YEARS!!!!")

Ya' really think you're fooling anyone?

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
They're too busy looking for a scraper so they can do some facial egg removal before they comment.

Nope, you'll not hear any of them doing any 'KUDOS' for our newly elected president...they are to constipated by their vitriol that they couldn't say/think anything great about what President Obama and company are trying to do to make our world a bigger, better, safer place for all Americans to live.

But then again I have to have some compassion for them...they did drink the G.W.B. poison punch of 8 years of lying/deceit/corruption so maybe they have a LOT OF ISSUES to work out from all of that constant fabrication...they must have loads of repressed anger & frustration oozing from every fiber of their being!!! Maybe??? :)

He gets plenty of praise from his base. He wouldn't even appreciate it if the people that didn't vote for him said anything nice.

Heck, they might even be called racists for saying nice things. You know, with the way the media twists everything.

I think it was coordinated with NYPD and FBI

That is what I have understood.

So my question is where the Frak was homeland security?

Isnt that what they were invented to do? Are they really so busy worrying about anyone with a Ron Paul bumber sticker or an abortion stops a beating heart bumber sticker that they dont have time to do the job they were invented to do?

Isnt that what they were invented to do? Are they really so busy worrying about anyone with a Ron Paul bumber sticker or an abortion stops a beating heart bumber sticker that they dont have time to do the job they were invented to do?
It's time to admit Republicans have ALWAYS had "The War Against Terrorism" all WRONG!!!

Republican-politicians are so quick to pull-the-pin on All-Out-WAR, against terrorism (as-long-as everyone ELSE is doin' all the fightin' & dyin'), when terrorists are garden-variety THUGS...and, should be dealt-with, as such!!!

Why waste our Military (that's intended for REAL Wars), chasing-around gangsters/thugs, when good ol' fashioned Police-work gets the job done, for a FRACTION of what Republicans want to $pend/WA$TE!!!

It's time we get on-board with the REST-o'-the-World, pull OUR share o' the load, and...finally PAY-OUR-$HARE o' the expense to DO THINGS RIGHT!!!!!!!!

ICPOLogoWeb.gif

"Interpol is one of the oldest, largest and most famous law enforcement agencies in the world. It has inspired two television series and played a role in countless novels and movies, its globe trotting agents hopping across international borders to snare fugitives, terrorists and spies. The only problem is most of what people think Interpol does is fiction. Its agents aren't allowed to make arrests, don't carry guns, and rarely leave the office.

As correspondent Steve Kroft explains, their real job is behind the scenes, collecting and disseminating information to law enforcement agencies all over the world, and until Ron Noble became the first American to ever run the global police organization, it played almost no role in fighting terrorism. Noble has been trying to change all that since the day he took over seven years ago, less than a year before Sept. 11th changed the world.

When he was nominated by President Clinton to become the first non-European secretary general of Interpol, Noble was one of the top law enforcement administrators in the U.S.: undersecretary of the Department of the Treasury, in charge of the Secret Service and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

The lights at Interpol are on now around the clock, seven days a week. The international wanted posters, called "red notices," once sent out by third class mail to 186 countries, often took months to arrive. Now they leave Lyon in a matter of seconds on a secure Internet channel. And the Morse code tower, used into the 1980s, has been replaced by a state-of-the-art police communication system that allows countries instant access to a global database of fingerprints, mug shots, DNA samples and stolen travel documents.

Its mission is to give operational support to police departments around the world, by exchanging intelligence, tracking fugitives, and providing language and legal assistance in fighting crimes that cross international borders. Its staff is made up of police officers on loan from 58 different countries.

Walk into any office at Interpol and you might find a German tracking stolen art, an American unraveling a new drug route through West Africa, or a French woman investigating a counterfeit malaria drug.

Interpol has the world's only database on lost or stolen passports and travel documents. There are more than 15 million of them and every week 3,000 people try to use one to enter a country illegally.

"Every significant international terrorist attack that's occurred has been linked in some way with either a fraudulent passport, an authentic passport that's been modified or with a counterfeit passport," Noble explains. "So by catching the people with stolen passports, you get yourself closer to catching terrorists."

The system has been operational for more than two years, but the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is just now beginning to phase it in at some border locations. Noble says it's just one sign of U.S. reluctance to cooperate with international organizations, when it comes to terrorism."

Yes, and while I'm so thankful that so many excellent men and women are out there doing their jobs, and doing them very well, I'd like to know how in blazes anyone thinks PBO deserves thanks or credit for this save.

Actually, I guess, from the title and the responses that are worthy of discussion, the question of us "Super-Patriot" (thank you for the compliment, btw!) not being stimulated by this potential terrorist intervention to jump on the Praise Obama band-wagon is being raise. I want to raise a question in return: Where the heck were you Other-Than-Super-Patriots when Bush stopped them for over 7 years?

homeland security most likey was working with both sides, thats there job. To make the the NYPD and FBI both have all the info...not to do it themself.

homeland security most likey was working with both sides, thats there job. To make the the NYPD and FBI both have all the info...not to do it themself.

Absolutely! I'm not wild about all the parameters and scope of Homeland Security, but with the fragmented security network we found in 2001 and the imminent and ongoing threat from terrorism, both homegrown and foreign originating, I think all in all it's a good thing. And while the FBI was central in putting this together, the umbrella of Homeland Security is partly what made it possible, as well as the ensuing communication between all necessary entities to pull off stopping this. Now to get the rest in this cell...

Yes, and while I'm so thankful that so many excellent men and women are out there doing their jobs, and doing them very well, I'd like to know how in blazes anyone thinks PBO deserves thanks or credit for this save.

Actually, I guess, from the title and the responses that are worthy of discussion, the question of us "Super-Patriot" (thank you for the compliment, btw!) not being stimulated by this potential terrorist intervention to jump on the Praise Obama band-wagon is being raise. I want to raise a question in return: Where the heck were you Other-Than-Super-Patriots when Bush stopped them for over 7 years?
Great point. . I think they were too busy protesting and disrupting .

Werbung:
Great point. . I think they were too busy protesting and disrupting .

Thank you Chestnut. But I don't think I'm alone in the fact that I wouldn't even mind if it were simply protesting and disrupting. What they've been participating in is nothing short of mindless personal destruction, to the detriment of our country. Disagreeing, debating, all fine. But the very tone and timber of the lib posters here are not isolated, and while I remain convinced that their number is really quite small and insignificant, they are fully sold out to the concept of the party who shrieks loudest wins the day. Not true, and they will find their victories shallow and short lived.

Back