So why was I banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Because every spot in your profile linked to Roker's website. I kindly asked you to remove them and when you said you wouldn't, I consulted Mod and we agreed on a 2 day ban.

Not to mention -- you are also a previously banned member who went by the name of Fonz.

Because every spot in your profile linked to Roker's website. I kindly asked you to remove them and when you said you wouldn't, I consulted Mod and we agreed on a 2 day ban.

Not to mention -- you are also a previously banned member who went by the name of Fonz.

1. Where in the rules does it say I can't put the name of a website in my profile?

2. Why did Fonz get permanently banned?

3. Fonz and I live togethor, two different people....

4. And who are you? why would I listen to another member. If the actual ADMIN with some authority came and talked to me, we could have worked it out.

5. This admin/moderator team is effed up, get your **** togethor.

Yay your back!

th_HappyDance.gif

1. Where in the rules does it say I can't put the name of a website in my profile?

2. No spam.
----------------------------------------
Do not put links in your signatures. Non-HouseofPolitics staff members are not allowed to have links in signatures because there have been many cases where people will join and put a link to their website in their signature and post spam throughout the forum.

2. Why did Fonz get permanently banned?

I honestly don't know. You'd have to ask Admin about that one.

3. Fonz and I live togethor, two different people....

And Roker and Abraxis live together.

4. And who are you? why would I listen to another member. If the actual ADMIN with some authority came and talked to me, we could have worked it out.

I am a MOD, not just another member. The Admin appointed me as a Moderator to carry out his duties when he's not available.

2. No spam.
----------------------------------------
Do not put links in your signatures. Non-HouseofPolitics staff members are not allowed to have links in signatures because there have been many cases where people will join and put a link to their website in their signature and post spam throughout the forum.

I didn't put one in my signature...

I honestly don't know. You'd have to ask Admin about that one.

ok

And Roker and Abraxis live together.

I seriously doubt that.

I am a MOD, not just another member. The Admin appointed me as a Moderator to carry out his duties when he's not available.

Yet you have the authority to ban someone when they didn't break any rule?

I didn't put one in my signature...

Okay, so you didn't explicitly break the rule, but by putting one in your location, biography, political party, and occuptation. You clearly broke the spirit of the rule. It was designed to prevent people from spamming the forum with links to other forums.

Yet you have the authority to ban someone when they didn't break any rule?

You definitely broke the rule. Before giving you the 2-day suspension, I consulted the Admin.

Case closed. Go play.

Okay, so you didn't explicitly break the rule, but by putting one in your location, biography, political party, and occuptation. You clearly broke the spirit of the rule. It was designed to prevent people from spamming the forum with links to other forums.

You definitely broke the rule. Before giving you the 2-day suspension, I consulted the Admin.

Case closed. Go play.

Case aint closed. Wheres Admin. I demand Justice.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back