SOME Republicans Discovering They DO HAVE A SPINE!!!!

"The House on Wednesday rejected a GOP-backed effort to censure Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., with almost two dozen Republican lawmakers bucking their party's attempt to publicly rebuke him.

The House voted
225-196 to set aside the resolution, introduced by Rep. Anna Paulina Luna, R-Fla., to censure Schiff over his role in the House investigation into Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign.

Twenty Republicans joined Democrats in tabling Luna's measure, effectively blocking a vote on the censure resolution itself. Two Republicans and five Democrats voted present."
I got more spine then you as your a coward for supporting ilegaals

Werbung:
Werbung:
"Republican Gov. Jim Justice on Wednesday broke with West Virginias GOP-majority Legislature to veto a bill that would have loosened one of the country’s strictest school vaccination policies.

West Virginia is only one of a handful of states in the U.S. that offers only
medical exemptions to vaccine requirements. The bill would have allowed some students who don’t attend traditional public institutions or participate in group extracurriculars like sports to be exempt from vaccinations typically required for children starting day care or school.

“Our
kids are our future,” Justice said in a letter explaining the veto. “They are our most important resource, and I will protect them with everything I have.”

Back