Starbucks verses God..

No but I would have like to have been. That's fine by me.
I suspect they had a grand old time smoking dope, enjoying free perverted sex, burning and looting, stopping traffic, invading government buildings, assaulting cops, and trashing right to life rescue centers.

Werbung:
I suspect they had a grand old time smoking dope, enjoying free perverted sex, burning and looting, stopping traffic, invading government buildings, assaulting cops, and trashing right to life rescue centers.
you can't stop thinking about perverted sex. lol

I certainly hope so which would have added to the memorability of the occassion.
If only they could have got a few witches to burn and castrate some poofters and heretics.
Now you're talking.

I certainly hope so which would have added to the memorability of the occassion.
If only they could have got a few witches to burn and castrate some poofters and heretics.
Now you're talking.
They are conducting their "Republican witch" burnings and eviscerations of American patriots in Democrat courtrooms even as we speak.

1708151256390.png

you can't stop thinking about perverted sex. lol
He's paranoid about sexuality. He digs through the internet to remind him of a time he experienced a bit of slap and tickle behind the bike shed at school.
He loved it but he found god and he was persuaded to minimise his exposure but he hasn't relinquished it completely. ,,😉😉😉😉

No. We are simply bringing mongrel fraudsters to justice which would what you would want if it were a Democrat.
But you backed shyster and you won't accept it.

Typical Democrat trial, judge, jury, and execution of famed swamp creature enemy, President Trump:

1708154498514.png

He's paranoid about sexuality. He digs through the internet to remind him of a time he experienced a bit of slap and tickle behind the bike shed at school.
He loved it but he found god and he was persuaded to minimise his exposure but he hasn't relinquished it completely. ,,😉😉😉😉
I was friends with a fellow soldier in the Army who had gotten saved out of that perverted lifestyle. He bemoaned the fact that he had been raped so many times as a young boy in Chicago that he later turned into a homosexual himself. After he got saved, he cursed the way those perverts seduce or rape young boys and turn them into perverts just like themselves.

I was friends with a fellow soldier in the Army who had gotten saved out of that perverted lifestyle. He bemoaned the fact that he had been raped so many times as a young boy in Chicago that he later turned into a homosexual himself. After he got saved, he cursed the way those perverts seduce or rape young boys and turn them into perverts just like themselves.
Let me guess. He suddenly had a vision of god or he spoke directly to him then he lost all those nasty Democrat heathen habits.
How did I know god was involved?

Let me guess. He suddenly had a vision of god or he spoke directly to him then he lost all those nasty Democrat heathen habits.
How did I know god was involved?
God was nowhere to be found among the demented homosexual mob of family and neighbors that repeatedly raped that poor boy as a young child.

Werbung:
Babies are humans and deserve our love and protection, no matter how degenerate their parents are.

Your problem is first, you're a russian so you've never been taught our constitution and what's actually in it.

Second, read the constitution. Only people who are BORN or naturalized citizens have any of the rights in the constitution.

It's right there in the very first sentence of section one of the 14th Amendment.

Seriously here, you need to get your russian handlers to give you a copy of the constitution. Or if they won't just do a simple search on it. Don't be so lazy.

Oh, you never did say, how's the weather today in Moscow comrade?

Back