Story time with Uncle blow hole joe.

Werbung:
Sos we have a liberal she male story time for kids , And with Joes talent for AMAZING stories about himself he should have his own Blow hole Biden story time for kids .
He could dress like Mr. Rodgers and have little kids set on his lap so he can smell them and touch them then rip one of his amazing stories such as crossing bridges on a train without train tracks or how he was arrested in the senate and on civil rights march's and in south Africa.

Yes he can tell them all how he defeated corn pop and his gang of thugs and how he was raised in a Jewish black Porta Rican Irish polish hood.
He can encourage them to get a education like he did and graduate in the bottom of the class.
He could have Hunter on the show and he could show them how to weigh your rock and make sure it's the good stuff.

And he could bring some of his trans athlete friends and they could tell stories about how they physically dominated and destroy female athletes even hurting them physically .

And he could tell porky pies about how good 18 million illegals are good for the nation .
Who were the men killed while working on the Key Bridge? They were all Latino immigrants? Whasamatta you? Did they take your job?

Sos we have a liberal she male story time for kids , And with Joes talent for AMAZING stories about himself he should have his own Blow hole Biden story time for kids .
He could dress like Mr. Rodgers and have little kids set on his lap so he can smell them and touch them then rip one of his amazing stories such as crossing bridges on a train without train tracks or how he was arrested in the senate and on civil rights march's and in south Africa.

Yes he can tell them all how he defeated corn pop and his gang of thugs and how he was raised in a Jewish black Porta Rican Irish polish hood.
He can encourage them to get a education like he did and graduate in the bottom of the class.
He could have Hunter on the show and he could show them how to weigh your rock and make sure it's the good stuff.

And he could bring some of his trans athlete friends and they could tell stories about how they physically dominated and destroy female athletes even hurting them physically .

And he could tell porky pies about how good 18 million illegals are good for the nation .

retardgreta.jpeg

How dare you! Joe was at Selma. He was with Mandela. He is a hero to black people!

37-year-old-man-with-down-syndrome-1184x620.jpg

My name is Boris and I agree with this message.

Who were the men killed while working on the Key Bridge? They were all Latino immigrants? Whasamatta you? Did they take your job?
What are you talking about ? Are you using their deaths to use as some kind of sick
joke ?
I love how lying dementia Biden used their deaths and the disaster to try and make it about him and how he took a non existing train across the bridge so many times.
He sure has a habit of doing that for some reason. And you know what , he's about the best at it I have ever seen .
In fact , he is out right amazing at it.
Go Brandon go!!!!

Werbung:
Back