Super Barney's "conservative" Smack-Down!!

Mr. Shaman

whup 'em, barney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"memory eventually fails us all, but apparently the decline strikes one party far more than the other.

in recent weeks, my friends across the aisle have expended a lot of breath proclaiming that the democrats caused the present financial crisis by failing to pass legislation to regulate financial services companies in the years 1995 through 2006.

there is only small one problem with this story -- throughout this entire period the republicans were in complete charge of the house and for the most critical years they controlled the house, the senate, and the presidency.

that is why i find it particularly flattering the republicans now claim that in the years 1995 to 2006 i personally possessed supernatural powers which enabled me to force mighty republican leaders to do my bidding. choose your comic book hero -- i was all of them."

Werbung:
Gee, the first time he was confronted about his role and his connection to Raines, he cried "racism", like other cowards who use that tired old line. He was the chairman, he did have power and influence, and he is culpable. And he DID stand in the way of regulation. For God sake Shaman, know what your'e talking about for once. It's so "stereotypical" of you dems.

"in recent weeks, my friends across the aisle have expended a lot of breath proclaiming that the democrats caused the present financial crisis by failing to pass legislation to regulate financial services companies in the years 1995 through 2006."

Barney's got it wrong again.

The democrats have proclaimed that there is not enough regulation.

The actual complain has been that the democrats caused this meltdown in the Clinton years by having too much regulation. And we all know it.

This is a classic strawman argument.

Why doesn't he take credit for the hosing crisis. he was on the chair at the time Fannie and Freddie were failing. Him and Dodd.

My guess is that he feels he isn't culpable because maybe he "didn't inhale". Oh wait a minute, that's kinda like what guys like Frank do. Never mind.

"in recent weeks, my friends across the aisle have expended a lot of breath proclaiming that the democrats caused the present financial crisis by failing to pass legislation to regulate financial services companies in the years 1995 through 2006."

Barney's got it wrong again.
See: 2007!!!!

:p

(O'Lielly definitely needs a phone-sex "fix"!!)​

See: 2007!!!!

:p

(O'Lielly definitely needs a phone-sex "fix"!!)​

I watched that. (next time post a link to words please)

In the video Barney said that the democrats wanted to make more regulations. He went on to say that he tried to put forth a bill to regulate but the Bush admin stopped it.

In the quote we have been discussing Barney said:

I again state my case, Barny is just wrong (as O'Reilly said in the video he is just full of BS). Barny is completely full of it is he wants people to think that many people across the aisle at all have been blaming dems for failing to regulate.

it's so easy for a queer coward to say whatever he wants on paper, but we all know that he was a big reason of this financial mess.

That's why Bill Oreilley biatch slapped him on live TV. He wasn't so macho that time....

I watched that. (next time post a link to words please)
You mean...like....the link you never provided (either)?

If there's a link to the "words", that could dispute what I'd posted, I'm sure you could have found it.​

In the video Barney said that the democrats wanted to make more regulations. He went on to say that he tried to put forth a bill to regulate but the Bush admin stopped it.

In the quote we have been discussing Barney said:

I again state my case, Barny is just wrong (as O'Reilly said in the video he is just full of BS). Barny is completely full of it is he wants people to think that many people across the aisle at all have been blaming dems for failing to regulate.
No....I don't see where Barney Frank said "many".

Doesn't that make Bill-O The Clown wrong?

:confused:

it's so easy for a queer coward to say whatever he wants on paper, but we all know that he was a big reason of this financial mess.
Ah, yes.....the ol' "Everybody knows.."-backup....more-often-than-not employed by those folks who don't have a clue....and, fewer facts to back-up their position.

You must have a full-staff of research-people, to provide you such a strong-position, on this issue.

:rolleyes:

You mean...like....the link you never provided (either)?

If there's a link to the "words", that could dispute what I'd posted, I'm sure you could have found it.

Why would I provide you with a link to a quote that you provided? Remember, you were the one that posted that.

You want me to provide a link showing that people did not say something?!! As soon as you provide a link showing that P. Obama did not say purple geese live on mars I will provide the link showing that Republicans did not say that dems were at fault for under-regulation.

No....I don't see where Barney Frank said "many".

Doesn't that make Bill O The Clown wrong?

:confused:

Uh, yea he did not say many. Which of course makes his case that much weaker.

P.S. I had to edit that three times because your extremely stupid formatting makes what you write almost impossible to read once it is in the "respond" screen. That in itself is a reason to ignore even more of your posts than I presently do.

There! I fixed it so people can actually read it.

Werbung:
Mr. Shaman]If there's a link to the "words" said:
dispute[/COLOR] what I'd posted[/B], I'm sure you could have found it.
Why would I provide you with a link to a quote that you provided? Remember, you were the one that posted that.
Not havin' much luck with your reading-comprehension-issue, are you?

:rolleyes:

Back