Supernatural World

Nothing is really as it seems. :confused: We can't really disprove the supernatural world, because we can't even claim all that we see is real. :cautious: For instance, a lot of what we see is dark matter. Perhaps, most of what we see is only a small amount of what is really there. Lately, physics has shown my statements to be true.

Attempts yes. But they have not confirmed it. Not even dark matter.

As to the supernatural, do you not think that the absence of evidence or logical proof is in itself evidence?

Further, if one claims a God or anything else to be real, do they have a moral obligation to show or prove it?

In todays court of law they would be seen as having to or the information would be rejected. Somewhat like what happened in the I. D. trial.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
There is definitely something after death from our human bodies, however I do not like to label it as "supernatural" because I think it is completely natural. We simply do not have the capacity to understand it.

What makes me convinced is the mass of people, myself included who have experienced death for a short period of time and then were resuscitated. There is simply too many people who have experienced this and too many details which have been confirmed after the fact to say that it is the brain dying and having hallucinations.

The late Elisabeth_Kübler-Ross
, a pediatrician who specialized in terminally ill children confirmed this repeatedly in where many of her young patients who had died and were brought back, talked of being in other places than where their bodies were at. Some of these places included other rooms in the same building or even is some cases in other buildings altogether. They were able to very accurately describe things that they saw people doing and words that they heard them saying in extremely accurate details.

In regard to religious preachings of the devil and demons and the likes, I just don't buy into. Hauntings, yes but I think these are souls who are attached to something of their lifetime on earth that keeps them from moving on to the Light.

There is definitely something after death from our human bodies, however I do not like to label it as "supernatural" because I think it is completely natural. We simply do not have the capacity to understand it.

What makes me convinced is the mass of people, myself included who have experienced death for a short period of time and then were resuscitated. There is simply too many people who have experienced this and too many details which have been confirmed after the fact to say that it is the brain dying and having hallucinations.

The late Elisabeth_Kübler-Ross
, a pediatrician who specialized in terminally ill children confirmed this repeatedly in where many of her young patients who had died and were brought back, talked of being in other places than where their bodies were at. Some of these places included other rooms in the same building or even is some cases in other buildings altogether. They were able to very accurately describe things that they saw people doing and words that they heard them saying in extremely accurate details.

In regard to religious preachings of the devil and demons and the likes, I just don't buy into. Hauntings, yes but I think these are souls who are attached to something of their lifetime on earth that keeps them from moving on to the Light.

I like that you do not fall into foolish supernatural foolishness.

I have claimed apotheosis even though it is badly defined but for our discussion here, let me say that this science may be finding what I think you and I may have visited.

Have a look and see what you think. My experience included telepathic communication while I was within it but I was only there for about 5 seconds.

Remember that the light you saw was likely in your head because if you want to stay in the natural, you have to recognize that you need eyes to see light. I did not see light with my experience.

Further, most sages, and science, say that all visions happen in our own minds.

Another bit of information I would share to keep you in your own head, so to speak, is to tell you that if you look a Michelangelo's painting of creation where God is reaching out to touch Adam, you will see that what God is sitting in, is the exact shape of the right hemisphere of the brain.

Another interesting fact is that the largest statue in the Vatican's collection is that of a pineal gland which Jesus ands others believe is what must be activated to open your third eye or single eye as Jesus calls it.

Regards
DL

The Bible actually condemns witchcraft and the like. It seems to be saying that the supernatural exists, but we should only worship supernatural stuff associated with the Hebrew God. Nonetheless, in the middle ages, the church probably burned alive a lot of innocent people, accusing them of being witches.

The Bible actually condemns witchcraft and the like. It seems to be saying that the supernatural exists, but we should only worship supernatural stuff associated with the Hebrew God. Nonetheless, in the middle ages, the church probably burned alive a lot of innocent people, accusing them of being witches.

Indeed. Those it did not like for reasons other than witch craft.

You point to the Christian penchant for double standards.

There morals are the same as they condemn men for what they praise God for doing. Like genocide.

Regards
DL

Indeed. Those it did not like for reasons other than witch craft.

You point to the Christian penchant for double standards.

There morals are the same as they condemn men for what they praise God for doing. Like genocide.

Regards
DL

Actually, the accounts of genocide mentioned in the Old Testament were usually directed at half-demon beings, not humans. Of course, the test of Abraham's faith could be seen as an attack on a baby. Also, the genocide mentioned in the Book of Revelation was partly done by God, and partly the result of people following an unethical Antichrist figure. For instance, perhaps millions starve due to the Antichrist's food program going bad.

Werbung:
Actually, the accounts of genocide mentioned in the Old Testament were usually directed at half-demon beings, not humans. Of course, the test of Abraham's faith could be seen as an attack on a baby. Also, the genocide mentioned in the Book of Revelation was partly done by God, and partly the result of people following an unethical Antichrist figure. For instance, perhaps millions starve due to the Antichrist's food program going bad.

Good grief.

Why are you reading a book of myths like it was history?

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

We were talking morals, not fantasy creatures. Time to grow up my friend.

Regards
DL

Back