Suspect in Dr Tiller's murder appears to be connected to Operation Rescue

Popeye

If true, what a surprise this would be..

Wichita NBC affiliate KSHB-TV is reporting that the suspect being held in the assassination of Dr. George Tiller is a man named Scott Roeder. Posters in the forums at the DemocraticUnderground have identified at least one posting at Operation Rescue's website (currently down, link to Google cache here) that's written by a Scott Roeder and refers to Dr. Tiller.

There is also information that indicates that a suspected Freeman named Scott Roeder was arrested in Topeka in 1996 for parole violations related to his having bomb making materials in his car trunk. At that time, he was identified as being 38, which would make him 51 today. Another recent news report gives the current age of the suspect in Tiller's assassination as 51.

The information currently available strongly suggests that this Scott Roeder is exactly the kind of radical right-wing extremist that was discussed in a recent Homeland Security report - you remember that report, right? It's the one that various semi-mainstream conservatives got all self-righteously irate over a couple of months ago.

http://scienceblogs.com/authority/2009/05/suspect_in_dr_tillers_assassin.php

Werbung:
Looks like Janet got her man, she should be very happy. I wonder if our Secretary of health and human services is in a bomb shelter right now fearing for her life? She should be, she is very connected to tiller and is probably in danger.

Looks like Janet got her man, she should be very happy. I wonder if our Secretary of health and human services is in a bomb shelter right now fearing for her life? She should be, she is very connected to tiller and is probably in danger.

Janet's got more than her man...just like what was proposed, and the GOP acted shocked, these right wing terrorist groups should be closely monitored...and after this you can be sure they will be.

Janet's got more than her man...just like what was proposed, and the GOP acted shocked, these right wing terrorist groups should be closely monitored...and after this you can be sure they will be.

I am probably being monitored now, as I should be since I am a proud right wing radical. I am pro third party, Pro life, Pro Faith, anti government.

I fit the bill, I hope they let me take my iphone to prison :)

I am probably being monitored now, as I should be since I am a proud right wing radical. I am pro third party, Pro life, Pro Faith, anti government.

I fit the bill, I hope they let me take my iphone to prison :)

I don't think they allow iphones in jail...I hope you're not a member of one of these crazy organizations. Dr Tiller did not die in vain if these anti choice groups that subtlety advocate violence are reigned in. It's about time.

I don't think they allow iphones in jail...I hope you're not a member of one of these crazy organizations. Dr Tiller did not die in vain if these anti choice groups that subtlety advocate violence are reigned in. It's about time.

Tiller died as he lived, bloody. What is that saying? You reap what you sew?

I am not a member of any group and I would not be a member of any group who would kill someone, even someone as evil as tiller.

If true, what a surprise this would be..
"He was part of the One Supreme Court, a Freemen group based out of Shawnee County," James said."

32.gif

Nope.....no surprises, here.....​

They are an insane group and should be infiltrated & locked up on anything illegal they can find on them before they kill someone else.

I did hear today that the head guy of operation rescue condoned the killing of the baby killer. I dont agree with that and I thought it was odd for him to condone it.

He was right though in something he said

tiler died as he had lived bloody and violent, I wonder if he read my yesterdays post before saying it :confused:

I did hear today that the head guy of operation rescue condoned the killing of the baby killer. I dont agree with that and I thought it was odd for him to condone it.

He was right though in something he said

tiler died as he had lived bloody and violent, I wonder if he read my yesterdays post before saying it :confused:

Lets see...paranoid that the goverment is watching her...

does not agree with even condoning the murder of someone for political reasons...

Right wing nut.....

Yea may they should be watching you.....

Tiller died as he lived, bloody. What is that saying? You reap what you sew?

I am not a member of any group and I would not be a member of any group who would kill someone, even someone as evil as tiller.

Part of what I'm not doing, Pandora, is passing judgment on anyone as being "evil", that does nothing for the discussion and the truth is that we don't know why anyone does the things they do and as long as some demonize the other side and they demonize back there is no chance for meaningful dialogue or rapproachment.

Part of what I'm not doing, Pandora, is passing judgment on anyone as being "evil", that does nothing for the discussion and the truth is that we don't know why anyone does the things they do and as long as some demonize the other side and they demonize back there is no chance for meaningful dialogue or rapproachment.

you just say that becuse you drink babies blood...:)

you just say that becuse you drink babies blood...:)

It's kind of funny (pecu) but as long as people continue to make accusations like that--which some people make and take seriously--there will be very little chance at compromise or even dialogue. I know you're kidding though--aren't you?:)

It's kind of funny (pecu) but as long as people continue to make accusations like that--which some people make and take seriously--there will be very little chance at compromise or even dialogue. I know you're kidding though--aren't you?:)

no, pass me some, I am thirsty :)

fact is about 90% plus or pro life people will not even listen or think about what you said anyway. its realy pointless most of the time. Most pro life people will listen , think and disagree, but at least are far more open to it.

Werbung:

I don’t know that he was an evil man, the way he killed babies was an evil act though. Part of the problem today is people not willing to call something what it is.

I apply the same standards to myself. I have killed my own child and actually that is worse than what tiler did, he killed other people’s babies, where I killed my own, Making me worse really.

Back