Take The Test - Give Us Your Score

Werbung:
The test has been dumbed-down from what it used to be. I took 3 parts of the test, 1-75, and scored 75 out of 75. I'd be surprised if 70% of progressive-Democrat voters could score 65%.

I'm shocked tea party republicans can spell their name.

You shouldn't be shocked, lefty! Every conservative here has cleaned your clock at one time or other. You don't understand our Constitution, you know nothing of our nations history, you're bigoted, and you're totally devoid of knowledge of international affairs. Typical lefty...... oh, and you're a poor writer too. I'm sure I've omitted 40 0r 50 other areas in which you're a failure, but there's no sense in rubbing it in. ;)

Werbung:
You shouldn't be shocked, lefty! Every conservative here has cleaned your clock at one time or other. You don't understand our Constitution, you know nothing of our nations history, you're bigoted, and you're totally devoid of knowledge of international affairs. Typical lefty...... oh, and you're a poor writer too. I'm sure I've omitted 40 0r 50 other areas in which you're a failure, but there's no sense in rubbing it in. ;)

Other than that, you're a pretty good guy ...

Back