taking break from site

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
I have given up anyone from the right on this site being anything more then a FOX news Rush Drone. I miss the sane Republican party, not the current I see Communism everywhere and believe every stupid as thing ...so long as it makes Obama look bad. I may be back, but I am just sick of the majority of this site being right wing nut jobs..( not the same as just being right wing)

Werbung:
The site is never balanced.For a really really long time it was almost all extreme far left posters and perhaps now it’s more people on the right but that will change eventually and go back to being more left than right.I don’t think I agree its far or extreme right but there are a number of more conservative posters these days.
Instead of leaving bring more people who think like you to the site.I would like to see more left wing posters too.Its nice to read other conservative thoughts but I find it even more interesting to read what left leaning people think.

I have given up anyone from the right on this site being anything more then a FOX news Rush Drone. I miss the sane Republican party, not the current I see Communism everywhere and believe every stupid as thing ...so long as it makes Obama look bad. I may be back, but I am just sick of the majority of this site being right wing nut jobs..( not the same as just being right wing)

Instead of leaving why not make your case for liberalism rather than calling posters names. It seems to me whenever you and other lefties have made a case here at the HOP, you have been proven factual wrong. And to you that means we are right wing nut jobs. So very typically liberal of you.

I can only conclude you think a sane Republican party means Rs who go along with your liberalism. You sound like so many politicians who lose or quit (the most recent scummy being Lugar) who complain about the lack of civility and bi-partisanship.

2012 - the year liberalism DIES!!!

Werbung:
Back