‘Target On All Their Backs’: CNN Reports Kevin McCarthy to Join Outside Groups In Trying to Get Rid of GOP House Members Who Ousted

Werbung:
Read the Constitution so you don't look so stupid lol

None of them actually have read the constitution. They also didn't bother to learn the parts that are taught in school. The Three Fifths Clause in Article I Section II certainly was taught. Slavery certainly is written into and condoned in the constitution. The constitution certainly didn't forbid or ban slavery. It actually condoned it by declaring slaves as three fifths of a human being and prohibiting any law that outlaws importing slaves.

Here's the text:

In the U.S. Constitution, the Three-fifths Compromise is part of Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3:

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons

There is also Article I Section 9 Clause I that prohibits the outlawing of importing slaves but does allow a tax to be imposed on importing slaves:

Article I Legislative Branch​

• Section 9 Powers Denied Congress​

• Clause 1 Migration or Importation
    • The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

Last edited:
What does slavery have to do with republican revenge and McCarthy going on a tangent of revenge on the republicans who threw hi out of his Speaker position?

It's not in there homie.

slavery received important protections in the Constitution. The notorious three-fifths clause—which counted three-fifths of a state’s slave population in apportioning representation—gave the South extra representation in the House of Representatives and extra votes in the Electoral College. Thomas Jefferson would have lost the election of 1800 if not for the Three-fifths Compromise. The Constitution also prohibited Congress from outlawing the Atlantic slave trade for twenty years. A fugitive slave clause required the return of runaway slaves to their owners. The Constitution gave the federal government the power to put down domestic rebellions, including slave insurrections.

you appear to be a history incompetent too. loll

i've posted this several times. you must like being embarrased by being incompetent, homie

slavery received important protections in the Constitution. The notorious three-fifths clause—which counted three-fifths of a state’s slave population in apportioning representation—gave the South extra representation in the House of Representatives and extra votes in the Electoral College. Thomas Jefferson would have lost the election of 1800 if not for the Three-fifths Compromise. The Constitution also prohibited Congress from outlawing the Atlantic slave trade for twenty years. A fugitive slave clause required the return of runaway slaves to their owners. The Constitution gave the federal government the power to put down domestic rebellions, including slave insurrections.

i've posted this several times. you must like being embarrased by being incompetent, homie
There was stiff opposition to slavery from Christians before the Constitution was written as there has always been stiff opposition to unjust hatred and mistreatment of fellow humans created by God.

There was stiff opposition to slavery from Christians before the Constitution was written as there has always been stiff opposition to unjust hatred and mistreatment of fellow humans created by God.

apparently not "stiff enough", they were outvoted by pro slavery christians.
christians were following their biblical beliefs of condoning slavery.

It could be that the person you replied to isn't an American here in the USA.

It's well known that Russian trolls have been on the internet posing as Americans to support the far right and cause division in our nation since 2016.

Maybe the reason why that person is so ignorant about so many basic things all Americans know, is because they aren't an American here in the USA.

apparently not "stiff enough", they were outvoted by pro slavery christians.
christians were following their biblical beliefs of condoning slavery.
Unfortunately, it seems Christian influence is never enough to stop degenerates from passing bad laws in the US.

It could be that the person you replied to isn't an American here in the USA.

It's well known that Russian trolls have been on the internet posing as Americans to support the far right and cause division in our nation since 2016.

Maybe the reason why that person is so ignorant about so many basic things all Americans know, is because they aren't an American here in the USA.
What would be strange would be to find a Russian troll here more supportive of American tradition and values than Democrats here.

What would be strange would be to find a Russian troll here more supportive of American tradition and values than Democrats here.

I believe you're a Russian troll. There isn't any lie you can post that will convince me otherwise.

Your lack of very basic facts about our nation and constitution that every middle school child knows exposes you.

The fact that you're on this board what seems like 24-7 and won't let any post to you go by also exposes you.

You have most of the traits of a Russian troll. I've encountered way too many of them since 2016 to not recognize the signs.

How's the weather in Moscow today commrade?

Werbung:
I hope you are avrussian troll defending Christians who put slavery 8n the constitution
You clearly know nothing about the divisions between early proponents of slavery and opponents of slavery. Bible-believing Christians were overwhelmingly aligned with those opposed to slavery.

Back