Tea Party CNN debate

What I saw was a whole bunch of demogogs spouting popular but ignorant mandates (kill medicare, SS, Obamacare ad nausium) whith absolutely no method to replace them or deal with what happens when the morons should (god forbid) actually eliminate them. Just a long stream of self righteous sound bytes followed by brief vague explainations and cloudy clarifications. Then, in a spectacular example of cosmic irony, ask the people to vote them into the very government they wish to eliminate. This would make a great comedy except that the American people are playing the straight man and the prat fall is the economy.

Well, that is because you do not agree with them politically, it makes sense for you to feel that way. Had it been a democrat debate you would have found common ground with them and probably liked one candidate over another depending on the issues you hold dear.

Werbung:
Well, that is because you do not agree with them politically, it makes sense for you to feel that way. Had it been a democrat debate you would have found common ground with them and probably liked one candidate over another depending on the issues you hold dear.

there is a difference between being just factually wrong and ignorant..and holding different views. you have just lost the idea of what a sane republican looks like since they all died off a few years ago...All that is left is the tea party nut jobs...one crazy libertarian who is just dead wrong so often...and yet pops in a nice truism from time to time as well...and a Mormon who can't get the nomination...and no its not Mitt.

not one time do I recall them talking about what they would actually do to fix or replace SS ( that is unconstitutional..so they will fix it?)

Get Rid of Obama care....ok...States like texas already have some 25% of there people not covered...so lets make it worse...also lets go back to you can lose coverage for pre existing conditions..you can be dropped from insurance for getting sick, your kids can't stay on longer now so they are screwed....But I guess what we learned in the last debate is..you guys don't care...let them die! yay!!!!!!...Got to love that Christian Blood lust Kill the uninsured! Death Penalty for those who may not even be guilty..YAY!!!!
Cut all the corporate taxes....and we will pay for that how? Magic!
Only one will cut one of the biggest things we spend money on...the Military...
And all have agreed...no compromise...I hope that works out if Dems decide to Filibuster every idea you guys try to push...of course the right will cry about that as if they did not make it a art form the last 3 years.

It says something when the "professor" is a idiot...and the only one to accept science would get booed for it.

Werbung:
there is a difference between being just factually wrong and ignorant..and holding different views. you have just lost the idea of what a sane republican looks like since they all died off a few years ago...All that is left is the tea party nut jobs...one crazy libertarian who is just dead wrong so often...and yet pops in a nice truism from time to time as well...and a Mormon who can't get the nomination...and no its not Mitt.

not one time do I recall them talking about what they would actually do to fix or replace SS ( that is unconstitutional..so they will fix it?)

Get Rid of Obama care....ok...States like texas already have some 25% of there people not covered...so lets make it worse...also lets go back to you can lose coverage for pre existing conditions..you can be dropped from insurance for getting sick, your kids can't stay on longer now so they are screwed....But I guess what we learned in the last debate is..you guys don't care...let them die! yay!!!!!!...Got to love that Christian Blood lust Kill the uninsured! Death Penalty for those who may not even be guilty..YAY!!!!
Cut all the corporate taxes....and we will pay for that how? Magic!
Only one will cut one of the biggest things we spend money on...the Military...
And all have agreed...no compromise...I hope that works out if Dems decide to Filibuster every idea you guys try to push...of course the right will cry about that as if they did not make it a art form the last 3 years.

It says something when the "professor" is a idiot...and the only one to accept science would get booed for it.

Spoken like a true radical leftist or one who is uninformed.

To think all the R candidates are radical right wingers just proves it...proves you are a radical left winger. Bachmann might be the only real right winger. The rest are moderates or progressives. Huntsman and Romney are progressives.

But, you do a good job of regurgitating the lib media line.

Back