Ten years ago today

Little-Acorn

Ten years ago today, on Oct. 12, 2000, the American destroyer USS Cole was attacked by a group of Islamic militants in a small boat with a large bomb, in the port of Aden in Yemen. A forty-foot hole (!) was blown in the side of the ship, and 17 U.S. sailors were killed and 39 more injured. Al Qaeda claimed responsiblity.

Werbung:
Yes.

And Billybob Bubba BJ Clinton did nothing.

USS_Cole_Hole.jpg

Gipper..Don't getme started on Bill..Remember, as many authors on Islamic jihad in the U.S. pointed out some eight or nine years ago, there is no such distinction as "moderate" vs. "terrorist" in Islam. There are two kinds of Muslims in the U.S., he says: "revolutionists" and "evolutionists." Both seek a world ruled entirely by Muslims, and the eventual extinction of all other religions - all other thought, for that matter. The only difference is that some are willing to use physical violence to achieve this result, while others are content to use other means, such as immigration, political pressure, intimidation, lying, stealing, manipulating, and conniving. But, both groups seek the same final result.

There is no so-called moderate Muslim who can't be convinced to give aid and comfort to a terrorist.

regards
doug

As for Bill Clinton if he had gone into Iraq, the libs would be praising him. Where were they when Clinton was carpet-bombing the Serbs? Do they think that intervention was any more "moral" than what we did in Iraq? Of course it wasn't, but I don't remember any of the so-called "anti-war" liberals complaining about that. And the reason is that Clinton was bombing European Christians, and that's ok with them.

doug

But two senior investigators — one with the FBI and another with the Naval Criminal Investigative Task Force — recently told NBC News there was actually compelling evidence that al-Qaida was responsible for the bombing almost immediately. Two of the Cole bombers arrested by Yemeni security forces confessed their role and told investigators they were working for two top al-Qaida operatives known to U.S. intelligence — information that was quickly made available to FBI and naval investigative agents.

'Significant information'
“Within two weeks we had significant information (that) we felt … was solid evidence that the attack was linked not only to al-Qaida but to Osama bin Laden,” said Mark Fallon, chief of the U.S. Navy investigative task force, in an exclusive interview with NBC News. By January, after those confessions were verified in questioning by FBI Agent Ali Soufan, the case against bin Laden and al-Qaida was “rock solid,” Fallon added.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39622062/ns/us_news-security/
101011-USS-Cole-hmed-4p.grid-8x2.jpg

Weakness breeds contempt...

From MSLSD no less....

Like Jimmy Carter didnt do a thing about the American Hostages in IRAN. And Bill Clinton allowed North Korea get away with producing Nuclear Weapons. Plus he went into Kosovo and Milovich didnt even have WMDs.Bill Clinton also failed to allow the CIA to take out Bin Laden when they had him. If Bill Clinton would done his job 9/11 wouldnt happened. And not one liberal blasted him for bombing the Chinese Embassy and an aspirn factory. But they Blasted George Bush on IRAQ!

As for Bill Clinton if he had gone into Iraq, the libs would be praising him. Where were they when Clinton was carpet-bombing the Serbs? Do they think that intervention was any more "moral" than what we did in Iraq? Of course it wasn't, but I don't remember any of the so-called "anti-war" liberals complaining about that. And the reason is that Clinton was bombing European Christians, and that's ok with them.

doug

lets see

Stop Genocide....
Did not lie about WMD ( ok fine horribly mislead)
American deaths...1 I think

lets not pretend its the same damn thing

Gipper..Don't getme started on Bill..Remember, as many authors on Islamic jihad in the U.S. pointed out some eight or nine years ago, there is no such distinction as "moderate" vs. "terrorist" in Islam. There are two kinds of Muslims in the U.S., he says: "revolutionists" and "evolutionists." Both seek a world ruled entirely by Muslims, and the eventual extinction of all other religions - all other thought, for that matter. The only difference is that some are willing to use physical violence to achieve this result, while others are content to use other means, such as immigration, political pressure, intimidation, lying, stealing, manipulating, and conniving. But, both groups seek the same final result.

There is no so-called moderate Muslim who can't be convinced to give aid and comfort to a terrorist.

regards
doug

you wish to take over the US and impose a violent dictatorship that uses Fish as currency. There is no such thing as a moderate Christian or Conservative. You believe all woman should be used as human shields.

Ten years ago today, on Oct. 12, 2000, the American destroyer USS Cole was attacked by a group of Islamic militants

The word you were looking for is islamofascist.

"Islamic militants" is one of several euphemisms US leftwingers have concocted for these slimebags to downplay their nature and threat.

you wish to take over the US and impose a violent dictatorship that uses Fish as currency. There is no such thing as a moderate Christian or Conservative. You believe all woman should be used as human shields.

pocketfullofshells, and a brain full of rocks..what are you talking about? You have no idea who I am..If you want to talk about muslims, christians, economics what Clinton did or didn't do..lets go..

I long for the days when Clinton was president. Clinton would have just ignored the problem, the way he ignored al Qaeda for the eight years he was in office. He did pretty well ignoring them. He let them build a world-wide network and still has the undying support of all his fans. Now, that's success. Those 3,000 people in the WTC were expendable. And when a nuke goes off and kills 100,000, those people will be expendable as well. And Clinton could have given a great eulogy for 100,000 people, let me tell you. He could really turn on the charm. What's a little radiation sickness, cancer, premature death, the permanent contamination of our food and water supply, or a generation of birth defects if it means Clinton has the opportunity to tell his beloved countrymen that he feels their pain? I say that's a small price to pay.

So, let the world burn, and bring back our modern-day Nero, who watched the carnage so capably while fiddling with his johnson.

Ya see I can throw nonsense out there to..get real!

regards
doug

pocketfullofshells, and a brain full of rocks..what are you talking about? You have no idea who I am..If you want to talk about muslims, christians, economics what Clinton did or didn't do..lets go..

I long for the days when Clinton was president. Clinton would have just ignored the problem, the way he ignored al Qaeda for the eight years he was in office. He did pretty well ignoring them. He let them build a world-wide network and still has the undying support of all his fans. Now, that's success. Those 3,000 people in the WTC were expendable. And when a nuke goes off and kills 100,000, those people will be expendable as well. And Clinton could have given a great eulogy for 100,000 people, let me tell you. He could really turn on the charm. What's a little radiation sickness, cancer, premature death, the permanent contamination of our food and water supply, or a generation of birth defects if it means Clinton has the opportunity to tell his beloved countrymen that he feels their pain? I say that's a small price to pay.

So, let the world burn, and bring back our modern-day Nero, who watched the carnage so capably while fiddling with his johnson.

regards
doug

Now that is not only funny, but very true.

It cracks me up that the left loves BJ Bubba. They adore this dithering fool and have made him extraordinarily rich. Only in America where liberalism has dumbed down much of the populace.

modern day Nero...hahaha....fiddling with his johnson....hahaha..

regards
doug

your amazing lack of knowledge is truly ...well amazing...and its nice you have to go to personal attacks, because you can't back up anything you say. Don't worry very use to it, facts are hard to come buy, you have to actually read real books and Newspapers, and articles...and not have crap spoon fed to you to regurgitate on command.

looking back, don't recall you ever saying anything of value, or backing up a single thing...your not hear to learn, to debate, or really anything...I could pound you into the ground with pages of facts that show you don't know a damn thing...but I would be shocked if you read it, and actually changed your mind regardless how many times you got smacked in the face with the truth...a little troll just looking to pretend you can debate, as if anyone would ever care what you think.

Ah, yes, if only Clinton had invaded Iraq in response to the terrorist attack on a US ship, then Bush wouldn't have had to do it... what's that?

It wasn't Iraq that attacked the ship? C'mon! Next, you'll say it wasn't Iraq that attacked the WTC, either.... what? Mostly from Saudi Arabia?

Oh well. All Arabs/Muslims/terrorists are the same, right? If Al Qaeda attacks us, just launch an attack against an Arab state, preferably a Muslim one... what?

You mean Saddam Hussain's Iraq was a secular state? But, he was an evil dictator, who was a long time enemy....

We once supported him? Oh, no, that can't be so. How could our foreign policy be so, so...

what? Inconsistent?

Must be those damn liberals again. If a Democrat launched an interminable war, the liberals wold support... what's that?

Hey, hey, LBJ, how many kids did you kill today?

Well, LBJ must have been a conservative, right? Right?

Werbung:
Ten years ago today, on Oct. 12, 2000, the American destroyer USS Cole was attacked by a group of Islamic militants in a small boat with a large bomb, in the port of Aden in Yemen. A forty-foot hole (!) was blown in the side of the ship, and 17 U.S. sailors were killed and 39 more injured. Al Qaeda claimed responsiblity.
Yes.

And Billybob Bubba BJ Clinton did nothing.

Back