The 3 stooges rise again

Werbung:
You like thinking about gay ass apparently

And posting about Sam gets you and your bf excited apparently you can't stop posting about him lol
Lol no only in your sick twisted liberal fantasy's that you seem to keep having a long with delusions,such as China isn't a communist nation and millions of illegals are good for America along with Biden who so low in the current polls Trump is beating him lol. Trump who is hated by most democrats and some independents and dislike by a good many middle of the road Conservatives like me .
That's just freaking funny as it can be. How dam embarrassing for him and the democrat party as the nut hut progressive radicals are all mad at him

Lol no only in your sick twisted liberal fantasy's that you seem to keep having a long with delusions,such as China isn't a communist nation and millions of illegals are good for America along with Biden who so low in the current polls Trump is beating him lol. Trump who is hated by most democrats and some independents and dislike by a good many middle of the road Conservatives like me .
That's just freaking funny as it can be. How dam embarrassing for him and the democrat party as the nut hut progressive radicals are all mad at him
It's not a fantasy that you and your bf keep replying to each other and supporting each other and obsessing about gays together lol

You are so stupid you think the stock market is communism lol

It's not a fantasy that you and your bf keep replying to each other and supporting each other and obsessing about gays together lol

You are so stupid you think the stock market is communism lol
Lol I never said our stock market is communist I said that china which has a communist government is a communist nation.
But again your a progressive liberal or something along those lines and think a guy who has had hormones and maybe some surgery is a woman .
You can add all you want or take away or modify what you want it was born with a weenie and that makes them a man.

Werbung:
Lol I never said our stock market is communist I said that china which has a communist government is a communist nation.
But again your a progressive liberal or something along those lines and think a guy who has had hormones and maybe some surgery is a woman .
You can add all you want or take away or modify what you want it was born with a weenie and that makes them a man.
So it's comm7nism with capitalism
A mixed economy as I said duh

Now you are obsessing about men's genitals? Lol

Back