The arrest.

Don't try to get judges to investigate voter fraud. That is not their job and for good reason. No judge in the country can prove evidence of fraud is untrue.
Why did the GOP take all the "evidence' to the courts? You're making a very poor argument and that wouldn't stand up in Court either.

Werbung:
Why did the GOP take all the "evidence' to the courts? You're making a very poor argument and that wouldn't stand up in Court either.
Good people attempted to get courts to examine evidence of fraud as a means of exposing the fraud and condemning it. The courts were unwilling to examine evidence of fraud in courtrooms before juries. That was wrong.

Good people attempted to get courts to examine evidence of fraud as a means of exposing the fraud and condemning it. The courts were unwilling to examine evidence of fraud in courtrooms before juries. That was wrong.
Good people???
Like Trump and Giuliani and the fake electors?
Are you off your trolley?

Cry into your porridge old man. You're a loser.

You lost every court case
100 percent loser ol
We may have lost every court case dealing with stolen art or dealing with something else, but what does stolen art have to do with disproving election fraud? No court examining voter fraud ever ruled that widespread 2020 voting fraud did not occur.

We may have lost every court case dealing with stolen art or dealing with something else, but what does stolen art have to do with disproving election fraud? No court examining voter fraud ever ruled that widespread 2020 voting fraud did not occur.

you lost every fraud case. not art cases. duh

Yes you lost
Anyone believing a stolen election lost duh
You blindly believe leftist savages would not stoop to committing voter fraud after looting and burning non-stop for nearly a year. I do not believe Democrats, especially since they make no effort to refute the multiple credible reports of evidence of widespread voter fraud.

You blindly believe leftist savages would not stoop to committing voter fraud after looting and burning non-stop for nearly a year. I do not believe Democrats, especially since they make no effort to refute the multiple credible reports of evidence of widespread voter fraud.
No I intelligently believe there is no credible evidence because you lost every court case

Why are the j6 rioters not savages?

Voter fraud??? No. Tell me it isn't true.

No I intelligently believe there is no credible evidence because you lost every court case
If you wish to provide evidence that democrats are not lying when they claim they did not steal the 2020 election, then using courts that did not and cannot disprove evidence of fraud does not do you any good at all.

Werbung:
Back