The Crossfire Hurricane Binder: The real reason for the Mar-a-Lago raid

The real reason for the raid was to recover both the JFK files and covid vaccination files, which they know Trump has. They recovered neither
I can't decide if you are truly this crazy and stupid or just pretending to be
Either way I will laugh at you

Werbung:
You might think that, but you are tragically very wrong. I suspect you know very little truth about the failed Obama 'worse-than-Watergate' Crossfire Hurricane fiasco, and the Biden DOJ has pulled out all the stops to illegally seize the facts and evidence to hide them from the public.
Yes I'm ignorant and you will now show irrefutable evidence that he is guilty of some treasonous crime.
I'll wait her. Go ahead, make my day.

I can't decide if you are truly this crazy and stupid or just pretending to be
Either way I will laugh at you
The real reason for the raid was to recover both the JFK files and covid vaccination files, which they know Trump has. They recovered neither

LOL no human either cares that you can't decide or if you live or die

Yes I'm ignorant and you will now show irrefutable evidence that he is guilty of some treasonous crime.
I'll wait her. Go ahead, make my day.
The evidence of Watergate has already been posted even though Nixon was never found guilty. Likewise, the evidence of the Crossfire Hurricane 'worse-than-Watergate' Democrat spy crime is already posted and well known whether anyone is found guilty of participating in the crime or not.

LOL no human either cares that you can't decide or if you live or die
You say the dumbest things lol

The evidence of Watergate has already been posted even though Nixon was never found guilty. Likewise, the evidence of the Crossfire Hurricane 'worse-than-Watergate' Democrat spy crime is already posted and well known whether anyone is found guilty of participating in the crime or not.

You say the dumbest things lol

LOL no human either cares that you can't decide or if you live or die.

You stay there in la la land

Lol
You say the dumbest things

Oh whatca burn lol

What are the people living in Gaza called, moron? Lol
There are no people living in Gaza, just camels and their ugly wife's that thankfully have their snouts covered

159755.png

Yeah sure. Rave on.

The primary reason for the raid was to recover Crossfire Hurricane documents that exposed the crimes of a number of Democrats who conspired against Trump in the fake Russian conspiracy theory. The left could not ask for the documents before the raid without subjecting the Democrat criminals to public scrutiny so they poretended Trump was not cooperating with them and they raided his homme, taking everything in sight, with the intent of disguising their real intent. The urgency of the timing was due to the fact that Trump was due to present the evidence in court within a few weeks after the date of the raid. Democrats could not have Trump exposing their crimes against him and against the government of the US.

Werbung:
Back