1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

The DEATH Of "conservative"-Marriages Is NIGH!!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Shaman, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Uhhhhhhh.....they must be.....Right????

:rolleyes:

2. bododie

bododie New Member

Hey Shaman, ever wonder where you'd be without those conservative traditional marriage/family values of the abolitionists? You know, those people from long ago who actually thought that people would be decent enought to stick around to raise their children if they weren't separated by force?

3. top gun

top gun New Member

I don't know... I think divorce has been around for quite awhile and abortion as well legal or not... like forever.

Ever watched the movie Dirty Dancing? That's how is was with those great "family values"... exactly the same as now but now people don't feel guilty about getting a divorce & abortion is legal and not being done in unsterile back alley abortion houses by uncertified doctors.

Things are actually better now.

4. PredFan

PredFan New Member

The Death of Conservative Marriages?

Does that mean that conservatives won't be able to get married? Does it mean that my marriage will be null and void?

Fail topic.