The Dems want to limit where & how & how much we travel by imposing "Carbon Passports" on society. John "Lerch" Kerry wants us to comply.

Because you seem to be so dysfunctional that you proudly admit to a Forrest Gump kind of simple mindedness in not really hating the fact that people make claims with no proof, but simplemindedly just liking "to point it out."

That makes me think that someone may have to remind you to tidy yourself up.

or you can't stop thinking about wiping men's arses.
i'm going with the simpler explanation.

Werbung:
I see no link to a credible proposal by dems of a carbon passport
You morons failed again

Because you seem to be so dysfunctional that you proudly admit to a Forrest Gump kind of simple mindedness in not really hating the fact that people make claims with no proof, but simplemindedly just liking "to point it out."

That makes me think that someone may have to remind you to tidy yourself up.
You seem to speak from personal experience of being tidied up

The Dems want to limit where & how & how much we travel by imposing "Carbon Passports" on society. John "Lerch" Kerry wants us to comply.
It's fine by me but I'd rather they introduced retrospective abortion for the lines of you.
That would reduce the pollution.

You know It never occured to me he might be some kind of freak .But yea maybe he sure enjoys abuse and frankly he deserves it.
He just hits the forum and trys to deny or lie or twist things.
He reminds me of a syncophant who must get approval from a bigger dim wit than himself to post criticisms of the Right.

Therefore he feels forced to say only the most stupid things.

He reminds me of a syncophant who must get approval from a bigger dim wit than himself to post criticisms of the Right.

stupid things like "where is the link proving your claim"? lol.
which you didn't provide.

one of us looks stupid, and it isn't me :)

but you two make a cute couple, rushing to defend and reassure each other about your feelings. lol

Werbung:
Back