The Government Can Use GPS to Track Your Moves

Yeah... and income tax was supposed to be temporary too....

The income tax was initiated by a constitutional amendment. If they want to do away with the Fourth Amendment, then let then do so through the process of amending the constitution.

I, for one, would vehemently oppose such a change, of course, but then, I'm sure that there are law and order "conservatives" out there who would be in favor.

Werbung:
Lol. Constitutional amendment? Who needs those these days. Obam-ba's administration just gave the O.K. for five states not to get ballots to the troops from those states for the primary, (you can die soldier, but you don't get to vote - your constitutional right), and amnesty to non felon Mexicans who by virtue of the fact that they are here illegally are criminals.
Yeah, the affirmative action pres. cares about the Constitution. So do the bleeding heart libs who don't care who breaks the law as long as they can spew about "human compassion".

I'm sure that there are law and order "conservatives" out there who would be in favor.
Are ya? And I'm sure there are libs who would give our country away to anyone but those AMERICANS who don't vote the way they want. Let's all be sure about stuff we don't know anything about!

Lol. Constitutional amendment? Who needs those these days. Obam-ba's administration just gave the O.K. for five states not to get ballots to the troops from those states for the primary, (you can die soldier, but you don't get to vote - your constitutional right), and amnesty to non felon Mexicans who by virtue of the fact that they are here illegally are criminals.
Yeah, the affirmative action pres. cares about the Constitution. So do the bleeding heart libs who don't care who breaks the law as long as they can spew about "human compassion".

Are ya? And I'm sure there are libs who would give our country away to anyone but those AMERICANS who don't vote the way they want. Let's all be sure about stuff we don't know anything about!

Sure, the Obama Administration, no doubt advocated by the POTUS himself, has denied soldiers the right to vote. Sure.

What does that have to do with either tracking devices planted on private vehicles without a warrant? Why, that's right, nothing at all.

Sure, let's be certain of what we know nothing about. Let's all just blame all of our ills on "libs" who would "give our country away", and maybe make up some more silly hyperbolic garbage.

Now, back to the issue in question:

Regardless of whether you consider yourself a "lib" or a "con", this is an authoritarian vs libertarian issue.
Similar issues include ignoring the Fourth Amendment to pass asset forfeiture laws and the "patriot act."

Totally unrelated issues include the ability of states with early primaries to get ballots to the troops and count them in time for the runoff election, or the advocacy of people in both parties of amnesty for illegals.

and yes, it is usually the self described "conservatives", who really aren't very conservative at all, who tend to support "law and order" measures as opposed to individual liberties.

Werbung:
Back