The KJB made an interesting observation

Werbung:
Right wing blather from a moron who doesn't understand gender lol
Gender has never been a difficult word to understand until leftist weenies butchered it all up trying to justify transgender perversion and confusion.

Gender has never been a difficult word to understand until leftist weenies butchered it all up trying to justify transgender perversion and confusion.

its not been a difficult word to understand period.
which is why its amusing you right wing morons can't understand it.

He is doing gods work. His crusade was given to mark like the ten commandments. Written in stone also.

Exactly. Gender is not a difficult word to define.

Noah Webster

Gender​

GEN'DER, noun [Latin genus, from geno, gigno; Gr.to beget, or to be born; Eng. kind. Gr. a woman, a wife; Sans. gena, a wife, and genaga, a father. We have begin from the same root. See Begin and Can.]
1. Properly, kind; sort.
2. A sex, male or female. Hence,

Exactly. Gender is not a difficult word to define.

Noah Webster

Gender​

GEN'DER, noun [Latin genus, from geno, gigno; Gr.to beget, or to be born; Eng. kind. Gr. a woman, a wife; Sans. gena, a wife, and genaga, a father. We have begin from the same root. See Begin and Can.]
1. Properly, kind; sort.
2. A sex, male or female. Hence,
that's from 1828. lol.
you know, when we had slaves and women couldn't vote.

no wonder you love that era that was 200 years ago, language moron.

that's from 1828. lol.
you know, when we had slaves and women couldn't vote.

no wonder you love that era that was 200 years ago, language moron.
I see. Human understandings of common words were wrong before leftist weenies woke up and corrected them in response to slavery.

I see. Human understandings of common words were wrong before leftist weenies woke up and corrected them in response to slavery.

some words were wrong, yes, especially involving scientific fields. duh.
we know a lot more than we did in 1828. well, most people do, but some right wing morons seem stuck there :)

some words were wrong, yes, especially involving scientific fields. duh.
we know a lot more than we did in 1828. well, most people do, but some right wing morons seem stuck there :)
I am not impressed by how much smarter leftist weenies think they are today for casting off God and good sense.

I am not impressed by how much smarter leftist weenies think they are today for casting off God and good sense.

i am not impressed by your posts, they are basically right wing blather.
you are welcome to stay stuck in 1828, america is moving on without you. lol

Werbung:
Back