The light has finally dawned.

Boris Norris

According to some of trumps legal team who can't help laughing, big Teflon Donny is getting anxious about going to jail.

He has a couple of concerns which include, dies he gave to wear those unfashionable orange suits? He says he'll get his own made in a different colour.
He's a little more concerned about being in a bad jail with common criminals? Apparently he's not one of them.
If sentenced he would like the jail to make arrangements for his secret service detail to have a comfortable place inside. He says he couldn't tolerate this glib walls and no wallpaper.
His only preference is a jail close to a golf course. If not possible he suggested he could build a small private jail near one of his.

I kid you not. This is the rubbish the idiot is talking about. It's as if it will be like a long weekend every week.
Lawyers are beginning to gather whatever fees they are owed because they know if he does porridge they will never get paid.

But on a lighter note, surely we could start a go fund me page to get some silk sheets and flannelette pyjamas. A criminal of his status should be allowed some creature comforts.
Who knows. Stormy might pay him a visit (for free of course).

Werbung:
According to some of trumps legal team who can't help laughing, big Teflon Donny is getting anxious about going to jail.

He has a couple of concerns which include, dies he gave to wear those unfashionable orange suits? He says he'll get his own made in a different colour.
He's a little more concerned about being in a bad jail with common criminals? Apparently he's not one of them.
If sentenced he would like the jail to make arrangements for his secret service detail to have a comfortable place inside. He says he couldn't tolerate this glib walls and no wallpaper.
His only preference is a jail close to a golf course. If not possible he suggested he could build a small private jail near one of his.

I kid you not. This is the rubbish the idiot is talking about. It's as if it will be like a long weekend every week.
Lawyers are beginning to gather whatever fees they are owed because they know if he does porridge they will never get paid.

But on a lighter note, surely we could start a go fund me page to get some silk sheets and flannelette pyjamas. A criminal of his status should be allowed some creature comforts.
Of course he's nervous about jail most people would. I see where Bob Mendez and wife are probably going to jail and they will not get secret service protection . And Hunter will not if he goes to jail. You could send him some lube and breath mints he's going to need it

Of course he's nervous about jail most people would. I see where Bob Mendez and wife are probably going to jail and they will not get secret service protection . And Hunter will not if he goes to jail. You could send him some lube and breath mints he's going to need it
You can't stop thinking about male prison sex lol

We all know leftists have no sense of humor.

tenor[3].gif We all know leftists have no sense of humor.
"Three Texass surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in
Texass. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident. I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

One of the others said, "That's nothing. A young man
lost both arms and legs in an accident. I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold-medal in field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a
cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat. Now, he's president of the United States."
george-bush-looking-stupid[1].jpg

I think Bob Mendez and his wife and hunter Biden are worried about jail .
Trump will have ss protecting him in jail . While bob and hunter will be shall we say open for business.

"Three Texass surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in
Texass. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident. I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

One of the others said, "That's nothing. A young man
lost both arms and legs in an accident. I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold-medal in field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a
cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat. Now, he's president of the United States."
Only juvenile leftist liars butcher proper names. Like third graders at recess, all babbling nonsense.

Only juvenile leftist liars butcher proper names. Like third graders at recess, all babbling nonsense.
He seems to smoke a lot of dope and I mean a lot . Probably grows kind bud.
Who knows he might grow his own magic mushrooms and eat half a ounce of them at one time.. Both explain a lot .

Werbung:
Back