The Pedocrat Circus - the most deadly show on earth

Werbung:
Why don't you grow up dickhead. You piss ant.
giphy.gif

Why don't you pull your head out of Bidens asshole, and crawl back into your safespace and pull it in after you?

Is that the best you've got?
I try to keep it simple, so your little mind can comprehend at least some of it.
I know you people have huge difficulties with truth, honesty, words, phrases, and reality.

No need to thank me.........you're welcome.

I try to keep it simple, so your little mind can comprehend at least some of it.
I know you people have huge difficulties with truth, honesty, words, phrases, and reality.

No need to thank me.........you're welcome.
I was right. That is all you've got.

The bizarre obsessions of this new poster remind me of a mentally ill one who recently showed here
Wonder if that is a coincidence or right wingers often have the same mental issues

Werbung:
The bizarre obsessions of this new poster remind me of a mentally ill one who recently showed here
Wonder if that is a coincidence or right wingers often have the same mental issues
He certainly has some severe issues. They invent these weird names for democrats as if it is a weapon to destroy them.
There must be some hate lingering since the defeat and current state of Trump. The guilt would be kicking in also.

Back