The Prophet's last 100 months included as many acts of terror. Muslims are supposed to emulate His life. How can we stop terror attacks by Jihadis?

Yo Daddy!!

BILL WARNER: TO KNOW ISLAM, KNOW MOHAMMED (4:15)

(0:40) "When you're studying Mohammed, you're studying Islam because there are 91 verses in the Koran which state that every Muslim is supposed to imitate Mohammed in everything He (capitalized to indicate the Prophet, not the followers) does."

Werbung:
(0:40) "When you're studying Mohammed, you're studying Islam because there are 91 verses in the Koran which state that every Muslim is supposed to imitate Mohammed in everything He (capitalized to indicate the Prophet, not the followers) does."

“…seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, 13 but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death” (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

do christians go around killing non believers?

“…seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, 13 but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death” (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Not in obeyance to the word of God.

Muslim believers are more faithful to Mohammed and Allah than we are to Jesus Christ and our God.

This is because we veered from the straight and narrow.

It looks like you want Christians to return to our previous level of devotion to our deity so you can hope to defeat Christians in battle and gain mastery over all of mankind.

Not in obeyance to the word of God.

Muslim believers are more faithful to Mohammed and Allah than we are to Jesus Christ and our God.

This is because we veered from the straight and narrow.

It looks like you want Christians to return to our previous level of devotion to our deity so you can hope to defeat Christians in battle and gain mastery over all of mankind.

it looks like that to you? lol. well no one ever accused you of being smart.

you just keep obsessing about your own interpretation of islam, and keep repeating it over and over, as if you are some expert on islam. duh.

everyone interprets a religion differently, whether it be christianity or islam. Just like christians are pretty much ignoring the verse to kill non believers, nearliy all (out of 2 billion) muislims are ignoring your interpretation too.

Christians are not OT Jews and confusing the two is a total misunderstanding and misrepresentation of scripture.

it looks like that to you? lol. well no one ever accused you of being smart.

you just keep obsessing about your own interpretation of islam, and keep repeating it over and over, as if you are some expert on islam. duh.

everyone interprets a religion differently, whether it be christianity or islam. Just like christians are pretty much ignoring the verse to kill non believers, nearliy all (out of 2 billion) muislims are ignoring your interpretation too.
Are you a Muslim?

No, the OT does not frame laws and ceremonies for Christians.

wow, so the OT is wrong and should be ignored.
why do churches and christians keep quoting it then?
sure are a lot of stupid christians and churches!

so is the NT valid?

Luke 19:27 ESV​

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

so it doesn't matter, both OT and NT say christians should kill non believers.

wow, so the OT is wrong and should be ignored.
why do churches and christians keep quoting it then?
sure are a lot of stupid christians and churches!

so is the NT valid?

Luke 19:27 ESV​

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

so it doesn't matter, both OT and NT say christians should kill non believers.
You should ask God for wisdom to understand His word, not try to figure things out on your own.

Werbung:
Back