They act the same

Werbung:
well you certainly seem retarded and are flirting with multiple guys here so maybe you area whore too.

well you certainly seem retarded and are flirting with multiple guys here so maybe you area whore too.
See what I mean every one who disagrees with him is gay and obsessed with him. Sounds like the making of a nut hut serial killer to me but he's to big of a coward .

See what I mean every one who disagrees with him is gay and obsessed with him. Sounds like the making of a nut hut serial killer to me but he's to big of a coward .
no, not everyone, just all you "straight" people who can't stop posting about gays and gay sex.

you know everyone can see all your posts about gays...right? lol

Yes every one sees all the post if they log in . My gosh your a genius.

i'm just reminding you that everyone sees all your posts where you obsess about gays and trannies etc.
so they understand its not that you disagree with me..duh..its that you post about them all the time..over and over. lol

It's not an opinion
You pist about gays and trannies far too often for someone claiming to be straight
The search eng8ne confirms it duh
Your the one who supports then Lug nut not me and its because of children I have a issue .You were very supportive of tranny story time fir kindergarten aged kids and defended it . Knowing they had a couple convicted pedophiles doing it

Your the one who supports then Lug nut not me and its because of children I have a issue .You were very supportive of tranny story time fir kindergarten aged kids and defended it . Knowing they had a couple convicted pedophiles doing it
What? Lol
Learn to make intelligent posts someday instead of run on sentences that blather

What does that have to do with gays? Lol

Werbung:
Back