This is an good example how the I.R.S can make you poor

steveox

Former Ravens DB Chris McAlister claims he is already broke

Three-time Pro Bowl cornerback Chris McAlister(notes) has only been out of the game for a year, and already, he's telling the court system that he's broke.

McAlister is locked up in a child support battle with his ex-wife Marlene, and is trying to get his child support payments lowered. He currently owes her $11,000 per month. In documents filed to the court, claims he can't pay her because he doesn't have any money. From TMZ:

In the docs, Chris -- a 1st round NFL draft pick in 1999 who played in the league for 10 years -- states, "I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income."

He adds, "I live in my parent's home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so."

This is a guy who's only been out of the game for one year. Who's giving him financial advice, Ric Flair? McAlister's not even officially retired. He spent 10 years with the Ravens, and was once considered one of the best corners in the game. He was with the Saints, in 2009, but didn't see a lot of playing time before being released.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...-already-brok?urn=nfl-wp7151#mwpphu-container

This is an good example how Taxes are robbing you. You should listen to Glenn Beck. Ther man was trying to tell you something about Ben Bernanke. Call 9-1-1 Ben Bernanke has stolen your money.

Werbung:
you forgot to actuly say something about the IRS being to blame...I am guessing because it has nothing to do with it...

if you played in the nfl for 10 years and are broke a year later...thats your fault...you made not just bad but horrible choices it would seem...10 years as a Punter I could be living pretty good even with the IRS...

Werbung:
Back