This is how you combat lunatic murders

I disagree about gangs not having an ideology. Though their ideology might not be obvious - not even to the gang members - it exists. Gangs have a collectivist ideology, they believe in forcing some individuals to "sacrifice" for the "greater good" of the collective. Gangs, like terrorists or immoral governments, impose their will on others by force. Morally, all are equally evil. It's only when we ignore morality and look at it strictly in terms of physical violence on a sliding scale that distinctions are drawn. Laws may accomplish a goal with less violence than physically putting a gun to someone's head but both actions are equally immoral.

esprit de corp is employed all over as a means to keep focus and motivate. and when tha fails capping the stray solves that problem. its all good so long as the cash is flowing.

Werbung:
what koran sez. a muslim government in every country with muslim populations.

So, what you're saying is that they really want the same thing we do. . .except a different KIND of government!

We would love a "Capitalist" government in every country. . .with Christian populations.
They want a "Muslim" government in every country, with Muslim populations.

And. . .that makes them so much worse than we are?

So, what you're saying is that they really want the same thing we do. . .except a different KIND of government!

We would love a "Capitalist" government in every country. . .with Christian populations.
They want a "Muslim" government in every country, with Muslim populations.

And. . .that makes them so much worse than we are?

we explicitly forbid a religious government as well as the establishment of religion not to mention whole sale murder of those who refuse.

we explicitly forbid a religious government as well as the establishment of religion not to mention whole sale murder of those who refuse.

Really? I know that this is the intent of the Constitution. . .but why then are so many people intent of bringing Christianity into the government of the United States? And why is President Obama attacked by the birthers for "being a Muslim," (although he obviously is not)?

And I am not sure that in ANY muslim countries, people are being murdered because they choose to practice a different religion. . .at least not at this time. Although, I believe Christians also have that kind of history (the Inquisition, for example, and the killing of the indigenous people by the missionaries if they didn't want to convert to Christianity?).

I will say that I would agree that the Muslim faith is at least 500 years behind Christianity in the "development" of their man made dogmas. . .and that they are still (as Christianity used to be) led by the most violent among Muslims.

Yet, I do not see that much difference between the aspirations of Muslims wanting to free their own countries of "Christian influence," and our desire to free ourselves from "Islam influence."

"Congress shall make no law..."

and hiw successful is any attempt to subvert it ?

why did the left take issue with romney being morman ?

Really? I know that this is the intent of the Constitution. . .but why then are so many people intent of bringing Christianity into the government of the United States? And why is President Obama attacked by the birthers for "being a Muslim," (although he obviously is not)?

And I am not sure that in ANY muslim countries, people are being murdered because they choose to practice a different religion. . .at least not at this time. Although, I believe Christians also have that kind of history (the Inquisition, for example, and the killing of the indigenous people by the missionaries if they didn't want to convert to Christianity?).

I will say that I would agree that the Muslim faith is at least 500 years behind Christianity in the "development" of their man made dogmas. . .and that they are still (as Christianity used to be) led by the most violent among Muslims.

Yet, I do not see that much difference between the aspirations of Muslims wanting to free their own countries of "Christian influence," and our desire to free ourselves from "Islam influence."

Apostasy: “Whoever changes his (Islamic) religion, kill him”

who brought it up solely for political purpose ?
During the primary, or during the general election?

Primary election (from December 2011):

Mitt Romney’s Mormon Problem in the Iowa Caucuses Simply Won’t Die

by Kirsten Powers Dec 16, 2011 12:23 PM EST
Some Iowa evangelicals openly admit they can’t support Romney because of his religion. Kirsten Powers on Mitt’s inescapable issue before the all-important Jan. 3 caucuses.

No way to know now, of course, but it just seems likely to me that, had Romney been Baptist or something similar, he'd have had an easier time of it in the primary.

Werbung:
Back