thousands of docs being dropped from ins plans

Werbung:
Does any rational thinking person believe that it could be trusted?
Isn't the entire thrust of big gov liberalism that gov can be trusted to solve problems? And no I do not believe that big gov liberals are not rational. They have arrived at a rational though misplaced conclusion based on faulty data or methods.

Isn't the entire thrust of big gov liberalism that gov can be trusted to solve problems? And no I do not believe that big gov liberals are not rational. They have arrived at a rational though misplaced conclusion based on faulty data or methods.
Yes and that faulty data is that Marxism works in any form or capacity.

It isn't that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so.

Werbung:
This discussion reminds me of when I worked at a manufacturing company. The engineers would get a big idea and draw out their blue prints. Problem was when it went to production and it either couldn't be built or was too costly to manufacture.

Back