Trump is exposing just how fucked up the American justice system is

Werbung:
Creepy is Democrat normal.

View attachment 13077
You're sick Mark. I know Trump told you to suck bleach to cure all your phobias but he didn't think you were sick enough to listen. You know Trump's not a Republican right? He's a party of himself. He doesn't want you in his party, just your money.

Please get out of your shell and talk to folks who can maybe bring you back to some level of sanity. You really need help. Hopefully you don't have children to torture and infect.

pictures? lol.

your post was sick. seek help. no normal person posts like that in a political forum
2r7a8t.jpg

GettyImages-1188753595-scaled.jpg

You're sick Mark. I know Trump told you to suck bleach to cure all your phobias but he didn't think you were sick enough to listen. You know Trump's not a Republican right? He's a party of himself. He doesn't want you in his party, just your money.

Please get out of your shell and talk to folks who can maybe bring you back to some level of sanity. You really need help. Hopefully you don't have children to torture and infect.
Trump did not say that but even if he did I don't take orders from Trump and never have.

Werbung:
Back