Trump is just another WUSS !

Stiffy

As we begin to identify and build a record of Trump’s inactions...

We can see the clues by connecting the DOTS on many issues...

Like Immigration on one hand, the War Party is burning in the other...

Trump was compromised a long, long time ago - WARNING !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mongoose: The War Party (Two Wings, One Bird, Same Crap) Is At It Again –

Mongoose

The War Party Is At It Again

There is only one party in Washington, D.C., and it’s the War Party. And they are at it again.

Trade a Democrat for a Republican; trade a liberal for a conservative: It doesn’t matter. The War Party remains in charge either way. The people who thought they were voting for Donald Trump because he would extricate America from these endless foreign wars should realize by now that he is just another wuss for the War Party.

Read more of this post

Werbung:
As we begin to identify and build a record of Trump’s inactions...

We can see the clues by connecting the DOTS on many issues...

Like Immigration on one hand, the War Party is burning in the other...

Trump was compromised a long, long time ago - WARNING !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mongoose: The War Party (Two Wings, One Bird, Same Crap) Is At It Again –

Mongoose

The War Party Is At It Again

There is only one party in Washington, D.C., and it’s the War Party. And they are at it again.

Trade a Democrat for a Republican; trade a liberal for a conservative: It doesn’t matter. The War Party remains in charge either way. The people who thought they were voting for Donald Trump because he would extricate America from these endless foreign wars should realize by now that he is just another wuss for the War Party.

Read more of this post
The Religion of Cain

Islam must be destroyed. We never should have let those dumb savages have oil, which is our intellectual property. But our own petrocrats piggyback off Muzzie price-gouging; that is the treasonous greed that has made this subhuman religion such a threat to our existence.

Islam is not a religion and most people do not believe anything about a savage named Cain... it only applies to those of the faith.

Islam is not a religion and most people do not believe anything about a savage named Cain... it only applies to those of the faith.
The Constitution Is Democracy's Suicide Note

It certainly is a religion. That's why we need to get rid of the Constitution, which blocks Americans' self-determination. Political cowards who try to continue forcing that anti-democratic manifesto on us try to wriggle out of the consequences of having this overlord on the majority's will by claiming that Islam is really a political movement trying to violently overthrow our government.

Anyone who believes in the Constitution is a gutless slave of the self-appointed ruling class, which is enabled by that elitist document. Islam must be banned, Moslems must be deported, and all mosques torn down the same way these desert savages destroyed the WTC.

I can see the latter as awesome and yep I just signed onto another organization who intends to light the fire and bring a Constitutional Amendment to ban Islam and any other MindFucking ideology contrary to ours etc.

As for our Constitution? Well I love it so far and but I do see your points.
Not everything is perfect but most don’t understand the document or the amendments entirely and misinterpret it across time.
I too am learning about the real meanings, message and natural lawful content of it.

Takes a very long time to be a good student in it all.... very complex to say the least.

May God Help us all... this ends in Open Range my friend, sadly...

Werbung:
I can see the latter as awesome and yep I just signed onto another organization who intends to light the fire and bring a Constitutional Amendment to ban Islam and any other MindFucking ideology contrary to ours etc.

As for our Constitution? Well I love it so far and but I do see your points.
Not everything is perfect but most don’t understand the document or the amendments entirely and misinterpret it across time.
I too am learning about the real meanings, message and natural lawful content of it.

Takes a very long time to be a good student in it all.... very complex to say the least.

May God Help us all... this ends in Open Range my friend, sadly...
Written Behind Closed Doors by Wags With Wigs

Without the obstructive Constitution, most patriots would ban Islam. Amendments and court rulings are poor substitutes for self-determination. The fact that we can't just ask if a proposed bill is good for the country, but first have to ask whether it is unConstitutional proves that having a Constitutional overlord on the will of the people is not good for the country. Only massive and unanimous cradle-to-the-grave brainwashing by the few who benefit from the Constitution makes us submit to such a totalitarian document.

Back