Trump was right its a shat hole nation

Because I'm not stupid enough to go to that shat hole on my own dime are you willing to sign a legal binding document to make you responsible for all my expenses and make it 3 months and I might take you up but your talking doctor expenses there a decent hotel cab and bus faires food what I like to eat not your version of pinne nuts and acorns .laundry expenses . Entertainment I might like to catch a Broadway show go to the movies maybe a few bottles of my favorite beverage with in reason of course nothing over 50 or 6o bucks .o yes you will have to pay for a armed body guard as my pistol permit is worthless in liberal NYC.
They do make some fine oxtail in Brooklyn and the Bronx . The spaghetti sauce in Manhattan disappointed us
I was not surprised to hear rosters crowing . His hood was a mix of Dominican and Haitians. My friend told me many of the people there still practice voodoo which didn't surprise me either I kinda expected it.
Any way if you got the dimes I got the time .

so in other words all you do is whine about it.

Werbung:
The history of Haiti and the Dominican Republic, which have been entwined since colonial times, is complicated. It is greatly oversimplified by people on all sides (there are far more than two sides).

The reality is that Haiti is vastly more impoverished than any of the many other Caribbean islands because of racist policies of both France and the United States since the early 1800's.

The US has invaded both countries several times and has had a lot of influence on them, both good and bad, and mostly bad, especially in the case of Haiti. I have many Haitian friends here in Miami, and lots of Dominican friends n both the US and the DR.

I have visited the DR over a dozen times since the late 1970's, and have read histories in three languages.

Reminds me of Yemen and Gaza full of idiots and criminals

Racist!
retardgreta.jpeg

How dare you!
Haiti is awesome! Sweden sucks!

Werbung:
Back