Trump

Boris Norris

How often has the term witch-hunt been used by Trump and co?
Let's suppose it is and the whole exercise by the DOJ is being prolonged because Trump believes he's innocent of all charges.
Let's assume he is.
What would happen if he cut a deal with the DOJ by pleading guilty for some type of concession or something.

We know he's not one to back down because of his narcissism and ego but can't this guy see he's facing real jail time. This is not a boardroom quarrel. The DOJ are the real deal and this guy thinks he will bluff his way out of it.

So, what are his lawyers telling him regarding his probable jail time or are they saying anything at all. He certainly has been told by the press but says he "doesn't think about it".
I'll bet that's a lie also.

The ONLY thing he has going for him is he was democratically elected and he should be focusing on using that as some miserable form of defence. Everything else he has done has no value at all.

The likes of jack Smith etc don't make mistakes in high profile cases. They must have the goods on him to make those serious indictments but here's Donny threatening them with repercussions like a classic mobster, intimidating potential witnesses and jurors like he's working for John Gotti. How could he believe that will work? What are his lawyers saying to him?

The whole defence if it can be called that, is worthless and the DOJ cannot believe he's a living breathing fish jumping on the hook.

This has never happened before and probably never will again. The man is a gift to federal prosecutors far greater than they could have ever wished for.

Werbung:
Let's suppose it is and the whole exercise by the DOJ is being prolonged because Trump believes he's innocent of all charges.
Let's assume he is.
What would happen if he cut a deal with the DOJ by pleading guilty for some type of concession or something.

We know he's not one to back down because of his narcissism and ego but can't this guy see he's facing real jail time. This is not a boardroom quarrel. The DOJ are the real deal and this guy thinks he will bluff his way out of it.

So, what are his lawyers telling him regarding his probable jail time or are they saying anything at all. He certainly has been told by the press but says he "doesn't think about it".

The ONLY thing he has going for him is he was democratically elected and he should be focusing on using that as some miserable form of defence. Everything else he has done has no value at all.

The likes of jack Smith etc don't make mistakes in high profile cases. They must have the goods on him to make those serious indictments but here's Donny threatening them with repercussions like a classic mobster, intimidating potential witnesses and jurors like he's working for John Gotti. How could he believe that will work? What are his lawyers saying to him?

The whole defence if it can be called that, is worthless and the DOJ cannot believe he's a living breathing fish jumping on the hook.

This has never happened before and probably never will again. The man is a gift to federal prosecutors far greater than they could have ever wished for.
I would not count on it not happing against Bidens up next

Let's assume he is.

Here's a clip from a past conservative prime minister of Australia on Murdoch.

Werbung:
Here's a clip from a past conservative prime minister of Australia on Murdoch.

Boo hoo boo hoo what about Trump what about Clinton what about bush bull craps isn't important .
You got a choice between cow shat and horse shat to eat
No matter which you pick it's still going to taste like shat
We all need to look to other candidates to elect.
I'm sick of both of their lying ones mind is going the other has a huge ego and while I like some of his policy's I do not like him and the document thing did it for me .plus I am not sure I trust him not to start a war. The other one is a idiot and a ass kisser he had documents also and he's screwing the nation with debt illegals and the males in females bathrooms in public and school and competing in female sports is perverted and indecent .
So I do not want to eat horse shat or cow shat I prefer prime rib roast

Back