Trumps first budget

Werbung:
and funding madrassas and other instruments of indoctrination.
One could make a case that they do that today. It's just opinions and biases you're bringing up.
Teach about evolution but that doesn't mean nothing else.
Why you COULD even teach kids that Lincoln freed zero slaves.

I agree that cutting Education funds is wrong. Trump main policy to give jobs to the unskilled in rust button states will require education. There are not enough unskilled jobs to go round. In Australia Federal governments give funds to all schools including church and Muslim schools.

I agree that cutting Education funds is wrong. Trump main policy to give jobs to the unskilled in rust button states will require education. There are not enough unskilled jobs to go round. In Australia Federal governments give funds to all schools including church and Muslim schools.
The point is that
a. there is no role for the federal government in education here. all education spending, the actual teaching kids part, is state and local.
b. what the feds are trying to control has nothing to do with education. therefore no value in spending the money.

Are you projecting again?

Trying to put words in the mouth of Jesus Christ, and trying to ridicule other's (especially mine. . .I guess I am lucky!) opinion!

Go play with your own kind!
no, are you ?
you dispute what the Son of God said ?
you dispute his stated interest ?
I realize the RCC gets a lot wrong but not these two points so dont blame your church because you dont like something.

Science says life begins at conception. Should that be taught, or should just the myth that killing the unborn is not murder?

http://fallibleblogma.com/index.php/when-does-science-say-human-life-begins/

“That is, in human reproduction, when sperm joins ovum, these two individual cells cease to be, and their union generates a new and distinct organism. This organism is a whole, though in the beginning developmentally immature, member of the human species. Readers need not take our word for this: They can consult any of the standard human-embryology texts, such as Moore and Persaud’s The Developing Human, Larsen’s Human Embryology, Carlson’s Human Embryology & Developmental Biology, and O’Rahilly and Mueller’s Human Embryology & Teratology.” – Dr. Robert George

“Human embryos, whether they are formed by fertilization (natural or in vitro) or by successful somatic-cell nuclear transfer (SCNT — i.e., cloning), do have the internal resources and active disposition to develop themselves to the mature stage of a human organism, requiring only a suitable environment and nutrition. In fact, scientists distinguish embryos from other cells or clusters of cells precisely by their self-directed, integral functioning — their organismal behavior. Thus, human embryos are what the embryology textbooks say they are, namely, human organisms — living individuals of the human species — at the earliest developmental stage.” – Dr. Robert George
That must mean that the science of in vitro fertilization is also killing human beings.

One could make a case that they do that today. It's just opinions and biases you're bringing up.
Teach about evolution but that doesn't mean nothing else.
Why you COULD even teach kids that Lincoln freed zero slaves.
You could have a discussion of the causes and effects of the Civil war, sure. The Emancipation Proclamation is still historical fact.

And, you could teach all of the other scientific theories about how life forms are what they are, which is.... is... what again?

.Where is Mama? BUILDING HER CAREER. Kinda Sexist isn't it..

Not at all if you are a Christian, and understand that God created man with roles for each gender.

As far as the Sheen family.. YOUR THE JOKE.. because it was a JOKE. I will learn that's a no no with you sooner or later..

That's funny since you repeated it twice with no reference to it being a joke. Seems like backtracking is your favorite way to travel.

Downsizing the Federal Government
YOUR GUIDE TO CUTTING FEDERAL SPENDING
President Donald Trump’s budget issued last week would cut $54 billion from nondefense spending. Budget director Mick Mulvaney did a nice job assembling an array of sensible cuts, as I discuss in this CNN op-ed and this blog.

Recipients of handouts and pro-spending activists are not happy with the proposals. But many of Mulvaney’s proposed cuts are for local activities, such as housing and schools. If programs are important, then local governments can fund them with their own taxes, which would be a more efficient, transparent, and democratic fiscal approach.

54 billion from the poor to benefit the wealthy. Local governments don't have the money thanks to Republicans.

https://thehillnews.net/news/Donald...-with-plans-to-slash-funds-for-poor-and-sick/

Werbung:
Back