U.K Needs the LAPD!

steveox

Look this is SICK!!
UK riot thugs steal from injured boy
The Mayor of London should fire the Police Chief. And Hire Daryl Gates. And Hire MARK FURHMAN As Chief of Detectives. And then ill bet you London people will learn to Respect the laws when Bobbies do this

Werbung:
yea when LA who has lots of guns Riots, they had like 56 killed...so if they had more guns there.....

and sounds like the whole thing started because some cop was a little to LAPD..shot a guy in a car with no evidence he did anything so far.

Not a good reason to riot but more importantly, what do you expect the good citizens to do? They are begging the police to protect them and the government told the police to stand down.

It seems really wrong to me for the citizens to be unprotected by the police and also forbidden to protect themselves in any real meaningful way....

A baseball bat?

Id be livid with my government.

Not a good reason to riot but more importantly, what do you expect the good citizens to do? They are begging the police to protect them and the government told the police to stand down.

It seems really wrong to me for the citizens to be unprotected by the police and also forbidden to protect themselves in any real meaningful way....

A baseball bat?

Id be livid with my government.

ok so you get a gun...and all the guys rioting...odds are...well they have more guns...everyone get out your guns and use them....hey look the death toll is going up..

the shop owner stands outside his store...100 people running around it...one guy wants in with a gun...who do you think wins...the guy standing in front of his store trying to watch 100..or the other guy with the gun who is only watching him.

When you have the right to a gun, so do they..and there will be alot more people like you dead then them at the end.

ok so you get a gun...and all the guys rioting...odds are...well they have more guns...everyone get out your guns and use them....hey look the death toll is going up..

the shop owner stands outside his store...100 people running around it...one guy wants in with a gun...who do you think wins...the guy standing in front of his store trying to watch 100..or the other guy with the gun who is only watching him.

When you have the right to a gun, so do they..and there will be alot more people like you dead then them at the end.

If they are criminals I would think no they do not have a right, either way I should have a right to defend myself. But they have no constitution so they are screwed and we will be too if we let ours go

If they are criminals I would think no they do not have a right, either way I should have a right to defend myself. But they have no constitution so they are screwed and we will be too if we let ours go

They are criminals...well first you don't know that before they did anything they had any major criminal record...Unless you think they have future crimes divisions where they know who would use a gun for a crime...That guy who just killed 8 in Ohio a few days ago..yea he was not a criminal as well...until he killed the first person...And you have the right to defend yourself..just not to shoot people. And thats the thing, when no one in the nation can legally have a gun ( though I think the police should that puzzles me a bit) then even when all hell breaks out...you don't have gun battles in the street.

There is a reason every day I pick up the paper its got people being shot...its because this nation has to many guns not because we don't have enough. Those 8 people did not get shot because they where not paranoid people always walking around strapped just in case a friend or family member decided to shoot them...they died because he walked in and got a gun and days later killed them. If he had no legal right to own a gun..do you think he would have done it? its doubtful.

Also just because they don't have the right to arms does not mean they have no rights or no constitution...it just happens to be they don't have a right to guns. Something I think this nation would be better off if we did not have in the constitution...but we do so the gun nuts and thugs can keep killing while the UK has very few gun deaths.

so the gun nuts

Gun nuts are easy to recognize. They think it's cute to have a "pink" gun, and a BF who hides in the car at the range.

Does "hypocrite" come in PINK?

Come on, Pandora! It's not because they don't have the "US" constitution that they are "screwed!"

Britain has survived all kinds of crisis, for a lot longer than the US has existed! Their system has nothing to envy from ours. . .in some areas, we should envy some of their policies!

Criminals do have a right (even here) as long as they haven't been proven guilty. . .and that can only be done in a court of law (both here and there!).
Yes, it certainly looks like, what started as a rightfull outrage has degenerated and has been taken over by gangs of peole not respecting anything.

But. . . I don't think we could do better, with ALL our guns than the British are with their way of handling it.

And people saying that the UK needs the LAPD should remember the Rodney King's rites. . ."handled" by the LAPD!

It's not that far back. . .Would you like a link? A LOT more death, and a lot more damage!

Look this is SICK!!
UK riot thugs steal from injured boy
The Mayor of London should fire the Police Chief. And Hire Daryl Gates. And Hire MARK FURHMAN As Chief of Detectives. And then ill bet you London people will learn to Respect the laws when Bobbies do this

You mean, the way the LA people learned to respect the laws after Rodney King's beating by the LAPD?

Sure. . . that certainly kept "criminals" in line: Except for what followe!

From Wikepedia: The LA Riots
The 1992 Los Angeles Riots or South Central Riots, also known as the 1992 Los Angeles Civil Unrest[1][2][3] were sparked on April 29, 1992, when a jury acquitted three white and one hispanic Los Angeles Police Department officers accused in the videotaped beating of black motorist Rodney King following a high-speed pursuit. Thousands of people in the Los Angeles area rioted over the six days following the verdict.[4]

Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred, and property damages topped roughly $1 billion. In all, 53 people died during the riots and thousands more were injured.[5]

Rodney King? Really? Lol.

It's not that far back. . .Would you like a link? A LOT more death, and a lot more damage

Tell the WHOLE story for our viewers who weren't there at the time. The majority of the damage occurred because Darryl Gates, being the LA COP that we all have come to know and love, at least those of us who have actually lived in California and were there at the time, kept his blue boys out of the neighborhoods where the rioting was occurring, so they wouldn't get hurt!

The damage came from Rodney's "kin" shall we call them, who burned and looted their own neighborhoods, and neighbors...as usual. Kind of like "gangs of people not respecting anything."

Rodney King? Really? Lol.

Tell the WHOLE story for our viewers who weren't there at the time. The majority of the damage occurred because Darryl Gates, being the LA COP that we all have come to know and love, at least those of us who have actually lived in California and were there at the time, kept his blue boys out of the neighborhoods where the rioting was occurring, so they wouldn't get hurt!

The damage came from Rodney's "kin" shall we call them, who burned and looted their own neighborhoods, and neighbors...as usual. Kind of like "gangs of people not respecting anything."

Yes. . . and all came about after a obvious case of police brutality.
So my point was that those people touting the way WE do things, and especially this thread about "LAPD" is soooo arrogant and ignorant that it comes close to ridicule!

Werbung:
I gotta say... America has the highest incarnation rate in the World.
Britain doesn't.

Maybe, just maybe, America should consider hiring some British police officers.

Maybe America needs to get its head out of its ass and take a look around and work on ways to be Number 1 on good stuff and not Number 1 on bad stuff?

Back