U.S. Identifies Vast Mineral Riches in Afghanistan

PLC1

Staff member
A huge mineral deposit is found in Afganistan

WASHINGTON — The United States has discovered nearly $1 trillion in untapped mineral deposits in Afghanistan, far beyond any previously known reserves and enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself, according to senior American government officials.

What might this portend for that unfortunate country, and for the US led war against the Taliban?

Werbung:
Wow! The truth finally comes out. Bush invaded to steal all those minerals.

Its blood for minerals.

So thinks the lib.

Count on the Gipper to always know what's in the mind of the lib. I guess that proves that he must be a lib himself, right? How else could he know what they are thinking?

Are there any more libs on this site who believe that Bush invaded Afganistan in order to get the minerals that hadn't yet been discovered?

Or, is Gipper not a lib at all (whatever that term means), but just a mass producer of straw men?

Count on the Gipper to always know what's in the mind of the lib. I guess that proves that he must be a lib himself, right? How else could he know what they are thinking?

Are there any more libs on this site who believe that Bush invaded Afganistan in order to get the minerals that hadn't yet been discovered?

Or, is Gipper not a lib at all (whatever that term means), but just a mass producer of straw men?

You libs have no sense of humor.

You libs have no sense of humor.

And, I thought calling you a lib was downright funny.

Almost as funny as identifying "libs" as people who say that Bush invaded Afganistan for the mineral wealth that had yet to be discovered.

Come to think of it, that is just absurd enough to qualify as humor.

And, I thought calling you a lib was downright funny.

Almost as funny as identifying "libs" as people who say that Bush invaded Afganistan for the mineral wealth that had yet to be discovered.

Come to think of it, that is just absurd enough to qualify as humor.

I am still waiting for Gipper to point one the fist lib to think it, let alone see the 2nd..

Of course Gipper want to cut and run there anyway

I thought it was funny.

I know you guys missed it, but the left has a very strange preoccupation of blaming Bush for everything. Its a mental disorder I suspect.

Making fun of libs is something I greatly enjoy and am very accomplished at. Sorry you libs don't enjoy it as much as I do.

For the record, I am glad Bush The Progressive got much criticism because he desired most of it. The constant harping by the media prevented him from overreaching like the doofus in the WH is now doing with a press which sleeps with him nightly.

I know you guys missed it, but the left has a very strange preoccupation of blaming Bush for everything. Its a mental disorder I suspect.
Gipper has a very strange preoccupation of blaming liberals for everything. Its a mental disorder I suspect.

Gipper has a very strange preoccupation of blaming liberals for everything. Its a mental disorder I suspect.

Good one Ludington boy. Was just there a few weeks ago. What a beautiful pristine place.

On blaming libs, its really just being aware of whats going on. The libs control everything and everything is f'ed up. So, we must blame the libs.

most likey do to the fact it was all liberals fault for evrything that happened during the Republican held 2000's

No, I must say Bush spent plenty himself but his tax revenues that came in every year helped it smell a little better. Also where Bush already spent quite a bit the spending did increase once the Dems took over the house and senate in 07. Fast forward to now......people on the left and right are both tired of the spending that has gone own over the past decade and Obama has surpassed the previous Pres. desire to spend like a teenage girl with daddy's credit card.

Werbung:
No, I must say Bush spent plenty himself but his tax revenues that came in every year helped it smell a little better. Also where Bush already spent quite a bit the spending did increase once the Dems took over the house and senate in 07. Fast forward to now......people on the left and right are both tired of the spending that has gone own over the past decade and Obama has surpassed the previous Pres. desire to spend like a teenage girl with daddy's credit card.

thats what happens when you get dumped on 2 wars, a econ in the tank, the banks failing, and the auto industry about to tank with it...he could have spent nothing, no stimulus, no auto bail out, and ended both wars...but of course then when we had 20% unemployment....how many would be happy? not many. And of course, the amount of people with no health insurance would be keep getting worse and worse....crap forgot houseing market was in tank as well...

The Problem Obama had was 2 things..one is all the stuff happening right as he took over..

the 2nd is that you can't compare it with a crystal ball to the costs of not acting...people always recall the cost of acting...no one recalls the cost of not acting...as if no action means no cost.

what Republican would have sat there and said, to fix health care... I will not give coverage to anyone...just let more and more lose it..?

Bush showed he would not let the banks fall...though Obama oddly gets the blame even though Bush is the one who did it.

what republican leader, when actuly in charge wants to say, GM and Chrysler, and all the parts and other companies with them...went under (ps of course Obama helped save them, and now we are being repayed and we kept alot of needed jobs...)

how many would have liked to run in 4 years, with evry other house under foreclosure and houses values dropping still daily...not going up?

Show me that republican, and I will show you one who gets 10% of the vote...

Back