US allies defeat Hezbollah in Lebanon vote

Werbung:
Dear friend
What do you think about election of Iran ?
It is not the better government in Regim of Mulla!
All of the Mullas are killer!

All the best
jsmahmadi

US allies defeat Hezbollah in Lebanon vote
The coalition March 14, a pro-Western bloc headed by Saad Hariri, son of the slain ex-Premier Rafiq Hariri inflicted a surprise defeat on Hezbollah and its allies at the ballot box in Lebanon.

Please visit the following URL for more on this
http://www.mojahedin.org/pagesen/detailsNews.aspx?newsid=5029

Thanks for bringing that up my friend.

Many are saying that the great effort President Obama has put forth is his travels making it clear in his speeches that America is not against Islam has helped quite a lot in opening these doors... especially with the younger vote.

Do you agree President Obama has already done more than George Bush ever did at trying to bring people together and not divide them against one another... religion against religion?

Werbung:
Thanks for bringing that up my friend.

Many are saying that the great effort President Obama has put forth is his travels making it clear in his speeches that America is not against Islam has helped quite a lot in opening these doors... especially with the younger vote.

Do you agree President Obama has already done more than George Bush ever did at trying to bring people together and not divide them against one another... religion against religion?

I would agree he has done more. But I'm not sure that's a high bar to reach.

Back