US/Israel hypocrisy

lol yes they got along so great...until Israel took there homes and took there land...I don't get why people got so pissed? Lets just sing and hold hands while Israel takes more land saying they want peace. Fuck them. Occupiers attacked...

Actually they never got along great -- the day after Israel declared statehood they were invaded by 7 Arab countries.

Werbung:
Anti Israeli ideas are provided by Israel

The way Israel treats the Palestinians is appalling

Israel continues to lobby the US to attack Iran which would see hundreds of thousands of Iranians killed whilst simultaneously perpetuating the injustice of the holocaust

The latter is very obviously appalling

But so is the former

But then I'm not a vicious hypocrite

Big rob, you seem to think that it is ok for the state of Israel to be set up taking land from another nation and then taking more and more but it is wrong for Arab countries to retrieve any

You and every other right wing terrorist apologist on this board would understand the ludicrousness of this position if a vicious nation suddenly appeared in the middle of the US and then started killing and impoverishing US citizens

I bet there would be plenty of squawking if Iran was always lobbying China to attack Israel

I bet you'd think that was an outrage wouldn't you?

This exposes the hypocrisy of the right. They love a bit of war and violence and invasion if it is being done to people they don't like but hop into the saddle of their high horse when the same thing is done to people they do

I bet there would be plenty of squawking if Iran was always lobbying China to attack Israel

I bet you'd think that was an outrage wouldn't you?

This exposes the hypocrisy of the right. They love a bit of war and violence and invasion if it is being done to people they don't like but hop into the saddle of their high horse when the same thing is done to people they do

Problem: China despises muslims.

Johnny Tremain strikes again with devastating effect

If you accept that despising Muslims is a problem why do you do it?

Why?

They didn't bomb Iraq until the oil started running out

Israel's nation status is not based on their nuclear capability

Its suspicious relationship with the US is enough

And let's not forget what an appalling record Israel has had since it stole its land off the poor people of Palestine which it now persecutes

Wait a minute, they stole the land of the natives and then started to kill them.....now who'd do a thing like that?
The “Palestinian people” have an historic connection to the land.
This is very interesting since there is no such thing as a “Palestinian people.” When the Romans changed the name of Israel to Palestine, the people living there at the time were Jews, not Arabs. If there had been a Palestinian people, which there never was, it would have been Jews.

Why?

They didn't bomb Iraq until the oil started running out

Israel's nation status is not based on their nuclear capability

Its suspicious relationship with the US is enough

And let's not forget what an appalling record Israel has had since it stole its land off the poor people of Palestine which it now persecutes

Wait a minute, they stole the land of the natives and then started to kill them.....now who'd do a thing like that?
This is very interesting since there is no such thing as a “Palestinian people.” When the Romans changed the name of Israel to Palestine, the people living there at the time were Jews, not Arabs. If there had been a Palestinian people, which there never was, it would have been Jews.

you know what they call targeting civilians for death by another nation? Terrorism...Then again Israeli Terrorism from its start does not count....because you guys like them

And Its funny, you think the Palistians are not mistreated...I mean sure they can't vote , get killed all the time, lose there homes...kicked out of there own land...BLockaided from supplies...But yea, Israel is just misunderstood as they shit on the people of Palestine and act shocked when they don't just take it. Untill they go back to there Legal borders..Evry attack on Israel is a justified attack against a occupying army.

In its brief history, Israel has had one war after another and each time they are blamed as the aggressor. The Arabs do not recognize the right of Israel to exist and are in a constant state of hostility against Israel. Their aim is to destroy Israel.

lol yes they got along so great...until Israel took there homes and took there land...I don't get why people got so pissed? Lets just sing and hold hands while Israel takes more land saying they want peace. Fuck them. Occupiers attacked...
"It isn't thaty you Liberals are ignorant. It's just that you know so much that isn't so."

Ahh so are you lot going to fuck off out of America and leave it to the native Americans using the same logic

Or are you just crap at arguing?

You know, God had a sense of humour. He gave his chosen people (the Jews) enormous advantages -- high intelligence and high drive -- but to keep it fair he deprived them of something hugely important too.. Political sense. So Jews to this day tend very strongly to be Liberals.. even though the chief source of antisemitism for roughly the last 200 years has been the political Left!

Werbung:
You know, God had a sense of humour. He gave his chosen people (the Jews) enormous advantages -- high intelligence and high drive -- but to keep it fair he deprived them of something hugely important too.. Political sense. So Jews to this day tend very strongly to be Liberals.. even though the chief source of antisemitism for roughly the last 200 years has been the political Left!

I wonder what the American left would do if Israel were overrun by the Muslims. We know Hamas would proceed to murder every last Jewish man, women, and child and lots of Muslim Israelis too...in Nazi fashion. Would the left do anything to stop the bloodshed? I think not.

I base my opinion on what the Left did in SE Asia when the commies overran Vietnam and Cambodia murdering millions because the liberals in Congress reneged on our promise to support S. Vietnam. And look what the Left's biggest hero (FDR) did to Eastern Europe. He enslaved them to 50 years of domination and suffering by the commie Soviets. When you add in the Left's hatred of Israel and admiration of Hamas, it is easy to conclude that Hitler's Final Solution could be accomplished, while the Left willfully looks away.

The Israelis must know the USA run by liberals is not an ally to be counted on.

Back