Want to guarantee change and reform Washington this November?

thocas

Calling all Americans! Want to guarantee change and reform Washington this November? This is not a joke or a scam. Have you lost confidence in our leadership? Sick of the bickering between the Democrats and Republicans in Washington over who's fault it is? Yes, it has to do with voting but in an entirely new way. It has nothing to do with the Presidential election and you are needed. Go to Purge The System .com to find out how. It will only take a moment of your time and we will never ask you for a penny.

http://purgethesystem.com/9201.html

Werbung:
The sole purpose of this site is to get the word out on how to bring real change and reform to Washington THIS November. It has nothing to do with the Presidential election and I will never ask anyone for a penny(Ill probably shut it down after the election as Im already sick of doing this). Here's is my idea:

Purge the system is a non-partisan grass roots organizing endeavor by Americans that are sick to their stomach with our current representation in Washington. Spending is out of control, record fuel prices, taxes through the roof, bailouts to top a trillion dollars and they say they need more!
It is a long known fact that we the American people want a Washington outsider inside the White House, yet we still have Washington insiders inside Washington. Its time to rid ourselves of the "business as usual" Washington attitude that it's people are blind and will let them do as they please at our expense. Through modern technology, we can see and share the truth like no other society in the history of the world and yet they look in our eyes and claim to have our best interests in mind.
We the voters say "well its not the guy (or gal) that I voted in" and business proceeds as usual. Its time we stop this vicious cycle and purge the system of the muck that's running our great country into the ground.
The Republicans say "its not our fault, the Dems have had control of the house for the past two years". The Democrats say "its the GOPs' fault, they had control for the previous six". Its time we say "its both of their fault" and hold them accountable. VOTE AGAINST ALL HOUSE AND SENATE CANDIDATES SEEKING REELECTION THIS NOVEMBER! Its our patriotic duty to hold them accountable and purge Washington of its Washington attitude. Its the only way for Washington to get the message that old world politics will no longer be tolerated in the United States.
We understand that some of these sitting Congressional leaders are just that, leaders, but sometimes an apple is so rotten it has to be tossed as a whole instead of trying to cut out the bad parts. The cream will rise to the top. This purge wont effect the Presidential or State Government elections this election cycle, but we urge you to make an informed decision in those races. Tell your loved ones, friends, and neighbors. Print this mission statement and hand it out, put it on a post or in a window and when your local politicians campaign calls, tell them your voting against all sitting congressional leaders. We only have 38 days left to bring real change and reform to Washington.

*Admin and mods, sorry for pushing the boundaries of your forum rules, I mean no disrespect. This is a genuine cause that benefits all Americans and is less then 24 hours old. If I went to far please delete this thread and no hard feelings. Thank You for your support!

Voting against all of them seems wrong, vote against those who did nothing or did bad things sounds good
Its impossible to weed out the good from the bad. The only way to raise the bar of whats exceptional from our leaders is to get rid of them all. The ones that truly have our interests in mind will be back in four years(or 6 for Senators). For the rest, they will know the party's over and return to the private sector where they can make more money.

Its impossible to weed out the good from the bad. The only way to raise the bar of whats exceptional from our leaders is to get rid of them all. The ones that truly have our interests in mind will be back in four years(or 6 for Senators). For the rest, they will know the party's over and return to the private sector where they can make more money.

I could not vote for someone terrible just because the good guy or semi good guy is currently in that job. I just could not morally do it

I could not vote for someone terrible just because the good guy or semi good guy is currently in that job. I just could not morally do it
You are thinking on a local scale, think National. On a National scale we are going to be better off without all these career politicians in Washington. Our Country is in disarray and we need to do something drastic now to to send a message that we the people are no longer going to put up with Washingtons incompetence as a whole.

Sadly your mission is doomed as politics is all about the "herd" instinct. To effectively make descisions you need influence and consensus amongst the the herd, this naturally progresses to individuals forming into like minded groups which ultimately will morph into cohesive voting units or Political Parties....all you are doing is reinventing the wheel!

Your site also does not deal with special interest groups and lobbyists which ultimately (IMHO I would suggest) have been the downfall of the US Political system, not its members per se.

But its a nice thought nonetheless :)

It is a long known fact that we the American people want a Washington outsider inside the White House, yet we still have Washington insiders inside Washington.
Jimmy Carter was an "outsider".....and, Congress was more-than-happy to keep it that way.

Being an "outsider" guarantees ZERO.

The Republicans say "its not our fault, the Dems have had control of the house for the past two years". The Democrats say "its the GOPs' fault, they had control for the previous six".
....And, the voting-public knows it's merely a matter of competent-leadership.

Sadly your mission is doomed as politics is all about the "herd" instinct. To effectively make descisions you need influence and consensus amongst the the herd, this naturally progresses to individuals forming into like minded groups which ultimately will morph into cohesive voting units or Political Parties....all you are doing is reinventing the wheel!

Your site also does not deal with special interest groups and lobbyists which ultimately (IMHO I would suggest) have been the downfall of the US Political system, not its members per se.

But its a nice thought nonetheless :)
Well this is a new era where people are pissed off and ready for real change. We need to unite as one people. Together we are way more powerful then lobbyists and special interests group. We only need to get to 4% of the American people. That will sway elections by 8 points! That will be enough in a large number of districts and most Senate races! Here's something from my forum:

These politicians are making careers out of controlling our lives for their own personal gain. Now that I am paying closer attention and the more I take in, I am in disbelief. How did our great country get here? Its easy to blame Government, but can we really blame them? Is it not human nature to take "just a little bit more"? This is no ones fault but our own. We sit back and glide through life saying to ourselves "the Governments going to do what ever its going to do, who am I against the Government?". Everyone says "vote them out", but does anyone feel their vote really counts? Why is it we always have to vote for the lesser of two evils or who we think is going to screw us over the least? These are some of the questions I found me asking myself over the last two months. What I've learned is yes, not only will my vote count, but it will have many meanings this year. It will mean sending a message to Washington that I am no longer asleep at the wheel. It will mean I'm standing up for me and my Country. It will mean the Government works for me and not the other way around. It will mean I demand that both major political parties start putting quality candidates in front of the American people to represent us. Most of all, it will mean that I will not now or ever again glide through life with blinders on letting my Country and Liberties be taken from me bit by bit. I urge you to make your vote count for something this year too! Vote out all incumbents and take our country back!
PurgeTheSystem.com

Well this is a new era where people are pissed off and ready for real change.

You mean kind of like the sixties?

Face it, when it comes to the coming of the "Era of Outrage" - in reality we're on number six or seven. Just because you're pissed off for the first time in your life doesn't mean other people haven't been before you.

But, if you feel the necessity of reinventing the wheel, be my guest.

We need to unite as one people.

For the love of Pete, just look around this forum and ask yourself if this group of people can all agree on anything more important than their favorite loaf of bread (mine's marble rye, for the record).

Together we are way more powerful then lobbyists and special interests group.

Together we make a lot more noise than they do; but they still get more accomplished. Face it, populist movements only work when you're dumbing down the crowds that are following you, not encouraging them to think.

We only need to get to 4% of the American people.

I checked the US POPClock (http://www.census.gov/population/www/popclockus.html) at 08:22 GMT 10/5/08. At that time, the population of the United States was estimated at 305,336,841 persons. Around 28% of the population is estimated to be under the age of 18 (serious rounding there). That leaves 219,842,525 voting Americans. 4% of that is 8,793,701 persons.

In other words, you're going to have to convince more than eight and a half million people to go along with this. How many do you have on board?

You mean kind of like the sixties?

Face it, when it comes to the coming of the "Era of Outrage" - in reality we're on number six or seven. Just because you're pissed off for the first time in your life doesn't mean other people haven't been before you.

But, if you feel the necessity of reinventing the wheel, be my guest.

For the love of Pete, just look around this forum and ask yourself if this group of people can all agree on anything more important than their favorite loaf of bread (mine's marble rye, for the record).

Together we make a lot more noise than they do; but they still get more accomplished. Face it, populist movements only work when you're dumbing down the crowds that are following you, not encouraging them to think.

I checked the US POPClock (http://www.census.gov/population/www/popclockus.html) at 08:22 GMT 10/5/08. At that time, the population of the United States was estimated at 305,336,841 persons. Around 28% of the population is estimated to be under the age of 18 (serious rounding there). That leaves 219,842,525 voting Americans. 4% of that is 8,793,701 persons.

In other words, you're going to have to convince more than eight and a half million people to go along with this. How many do you have on board?

Thanks for your input. Most Evreyone in this forum and America do agree on one thing, Congress has failed the American people. The lobiysts get more done because they are organized. I have built the site(never done this befor) and reached a couple thousand people in just 1 week. I am one voice. If people that believe are active 9 million is no problem. Over the internet this could spread to the American people in DAYS. Next week I will start sending out text messages to 250,000 cell phones two to three times a week until the election. Now is unlike anyother time in our history as we can see and share the truth like no other civilization in the history of the world. Every where I go people are talking about how messed up our country is and no feels like their vote counts for anything. This is real, this is happening. Are you going to be able to tell your kids that you were a part of it or a non-believer? Unite as one, dont let them devide us any more. We are all Americans first! Start bloging, texting, email and youtube. Country first this November. Lets PurgeTheSystem!

Werbung:
P.s. in the sixties it was Americas' youth, today its all of America. We need your help. You really think we cant reach 4 people out or every 100? Believe

Back