We all know that Iran is giving Yemen missiles and intelligence to attack shipping and American war ships

Werbung:
So Iran has no income from oil that would fund weapons?
Did I say that MORON why no I did not. BIDEN and berry O bung have given Iran billions removed sanctions and nopw you see the effect of it they are supplying weapons to those who attack us and some f them we paid for because we have and had Idiots in charge.

Yes lug nut I guess your the type of lug nut who has a neighbor whos a real ass hole like you and he keeps throwing ricks at your house and attacks you every time you walk by . so you give him a bunch of money to stop and he keep's doing it then you give him more money and he increases his efforts to clobber you. Thats what demorats did.

Did I say that MORON why no I did not. BIDEN and berry O bung have given Iran billions removed sanctions and nopw you see the effect of it they are supplying weapons to those who attack us and some f them we paid for because we have and had Idiots in charge.

Yes lug nut I guess your the type of lug nut who has a neighbor whos a real ass hole like you and he keeps throwing ricks at your house and attacks you every time you walk by . so you give him a bunch of money to stop and he keep's doing it then you give him more money and he increases his efforts to clobber you. Thats what demorats did.

so explain how biden and obama are responsible for the weapons, moron, they could have been purchased with oil money.
or didn't they get any oil money when republicans were president? they got $27B in 2018, who was president then? biden? no? lol

Iran has money from oil but that hardly excuses US Democrats from giving the US hating bomb making Iranian terrorists more money to spend on whatever they like.

so biden and obama aren't to blame for the weapons since iran made billions from oil sales under trump.

so biden and obama aren't to blame for the weapons since iran made billions from oil sales under trump.
How is it that you think Democrats giving money to terrorists is OK since they may be spending other money on their worldwide campaign of murdering non Muslims as a tenet of their evil religion?

How is it that you think Democrats giving money to terrorists is OK since they may be spending other money on their worldwide campaign of murdering non Muslims as a tenet of their evil religion?

how is it you can't address what I posted?
why did trump let iran have all that oil money?

how is it you can't address what I posted?
why did trump let iran have all that oil money?
What oil money and are you still trying to justify Obama, Kerry, Biden and other bent politicians who gave Iran access to billions of dollars while the nation was still threatening to slaughter millions of Westerners worldwide?

What oil money and are you still trying to justify Obama, Kerry, Biden and other bent politicians who gave Iran access to billions of dollars while the nation was still threatening to slaughter millions of Westerners worldwide?
what oil money? the oil money iran got while trump was president. tens of billions of dollars.

what oil money? the oil money iran got while trump was president. tens of billions of dollars.
Obama gave Iran billions of dollars before Trump and Biden and confederates gave Iran billions of dollars after Trump so are you saying Americans who gave Iran money are wicked?

Who gave money to Iran? Obama didnt

People can lie because they are ignorant, or people will lie because they are wicked and lies are to be expected from crooks and their die-hard bootlicking supporters.

WORLD

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash​

People can lie because they are ignorant, or people will lie because they are wicked and lies are to be expected from crooks and their die-hard bootlicking supporters.

WORLD

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash​

it was iranian money, we didn't "give" them money. it wasn't "given", it was an exchange of interests.

when you buy a car do you "give" the car dealer the cash? no, duh, you exchange it for a car.

Werbung:
it was iranian money, we didn't "give" them money. it wasn't "given", it was an exchange of interests.

when you buy a car do you "give" the car dealer the cash? no, duh, you exchange it for a car.
The money had remained in escrow for more than 30 years waiting on courts to rule on the claims to recompensation filed by American victims of Iranian terror. Why Obama sent the disputed money to terrorists just weeks before the SCOTUS ruled the money belonged to the American victims of Iranian terror has never been explained.

Back