Wealth Re-distribution - Stealing

chestnut

Why not see it for what it really is. STEALING!

I have no problem with the concept that at times, people need help. But you have to distinguish help from totally supporting them.

Just because politicians say it's our responsibility doesn't make it right.

My rights are infriged when money is taken out of my check without my consent. I trade hours of my life to make a living. So if you think about it, making me responsible to take care of someone else is a form of slavery.

FREEDOM = EQUALITY.
EQUALITY <> FREEDOM

Werbung:
Do you have a family to lool after ?

Or employ people to work for you ?

Comrade Stalin the Boss

Your questions don't reallly speak to what I said. Everyone has different situations. I've employed people in the past. I have a family. I've never been on welfare.

What does that matter? I'm trying to say, we all need to have motivation to work and produce. People who have the abilities to produce and don't produce aren't going to make it in any society. They are the one's waiting for someone else to produce so they can take it.

It's simple, you make it.. You keep it. Yes everyone pays the fair share.

I like the idea that I have control over my life, my earnings.

I have no problem with the concept that at times, people need help. But you have to distinguish help from totally supporting them.

My rights are infriged when money is taken out of my check without my consent. I trade hours of my life to make a living. So if you think about it, making me responsible to take care of someone else is a form of slavery.

FREEDOM = EQUALITY.
EQUALITY <> FREEDOM

The fact is that we had tax brackets that were working and the economy was thriving and a surplus was building under President Clinton.

Then Bush started his give aways to the rich that weren't even asking for a tax cut. Then he did something no President in history had ever done before... cut taxes (again mostly for the rich) in a time of WAR!

All that is going to happen is tax brackets will be set back at the previous levels. It's only an increase because Bush gutted them in the first place and wrecked our economy while he was at it.

Furthermore 95% of Americans get a TAX CUT under Obama's plan. This isn't sending more money to people not working on Welfare... this is stopping Corporate Welfare in the form of big Tax Breaks and giving the working man & woman a small break after 8 Bush years of being the losers.

We would be completely irresponsible to go along with more of the Bush/McCain plan!

Then Bush started his give aways to the rich that weren't even asking for a tax cut. Then he did something no President in history had ever done before... cut taxes (again mostly for the rich) in a time of WAR!
AND IT DOUBLED REVENUES!!!!
All that is going to happen is tax brackets will be set back at the previous levels. It's only an increase because Bush gutted them in the first place and wrecked our economy while he was at it.
WHICH WILL HALVE THE REVENUES!!!
Furthermore 95% of Americans get a TAX CUT under Obama's plan. This isn't sending more money to people not working on Welfare... this is stopping Corporate Welfare in the form of big Tax Breaks and giving the working man & woman a small break after 8 Bush years of being the losers.
There is NO SUCH THING AS CORPORATE WELFARE! They PAY far, far, far more in taxes than they GET in tax breaks... in order to be WELFARE, you don't CONTRIBUTE anything but get something back... But simple slogans find a home in simple minds...

As for the 95% NONSENSE... 40%+ DON'T PAY ANY TAXES TO GET A CUT ON!!! You've bought into yet another bumper-sticker slogan...

Obama's "Global Warming" policies will triple, or quadruple, the cost of ENERGY... How is that going to help anyone??? Gasoline will reach $10 a gallon with him, Pelosi and Reid running the show... all so that "alternatives" will be "economically viable"!!!

We would be completely irresponsible to go along with more of the Bush/McCain plan![/COLOR]
You've been sold on a fairytale.... Wrapped in a bumper-sticker.... Inside a slogan.

In January 2007, the same month Democrats took control of Congress, CBO projected an $800 billion surplus over the 2008-2017 period.

The fact is that we had tax brackets that were working and the economy was thriving and a surplus was building under President Clinton.

We also had the tech boom. If you were unable to make money in the 90's something was wrong with you. It had nothing to do with the tax brackets.

Uhm, I will ask again since it was never answered last time. You attack Bush for cutting taxes in a time of war, and then go on to promote Obama because he will "cut" taxes for 95% of people.... Something does not add up here.

We would be completely irresponsible to go along with more of the Bush/McCain plan!

We already have the 2nd highest tax rate in the world. What is amazing is that we are shocked when a company moves overseas because of it.

The Bush tax cuts did not wreck the economy, spending did. Obama has proposed much more spending than he can afford. How do we plan to pay for that?

We also had the tech boom. If you were unable to make money in the 90's something was wrong with you. It had nothing to do with the tax brackets.

Uhm, I will ask again since it was never answered last time. You attack Bush for cutting taxes in a time of war, and then go on to promote Obama because he will "cut" taxes for 95% of people.... Something does not add up here.

We already have the 2nd highest tax rate in the world. What is amazing is that we are shocked when a company moves overseas because of it.

The Bush tax cuts did not wreck the economy, spending did. Obama has proposed much more spending than he can afford. How do we plan to pay for that?
Clinton let Osama go the first time so they came back. - DEMS
Clinton started the housing problem when he loosened lending restrictions - DEMS
ACORN threatens to sue if lending restrictions not loosened - DEMS
Freddie and Fannie failing - DEMS (Obama made lots here.. hope he spreads it around)
More Unions - Less jobs here - DEMS

Giving more welfare will not solve the problem. Raising taxes on people already paying most of the burden (look it up for yourself) will not solve the problem.

Cutting taxes and reducing the governments control is the only two things that will help. The more the government squeezes. The less companies will stay here. The more the costs go up. And Obama is for creating more unions. There goes more Jobs (that is a 4 letter word) over seas.

It's going to happen if we elect Obama. Without a doubt!

FREEDOM = EQUALITY.
EQUALITY <> FREEDOM

Agree. That's why I hate my tax dollars going to a war I don't approve of and that was not in our own best interest. Tax relief for the middle class makes sense, and most economists agree that under Obama's plan, there is much more middle class tax relief, while under McCain, the predominant amount of tax relief goes to the top 5% or so of the population. pesonally, I wouldn't merit a tax reduction from Obama, but I don't mind going bak to the pre-Bush tax rates. By the way, they would be similar to what was in place under Reagan.

Most rich people got their wealth originally by stealing.

The older families got it by stealing land from the native Americans.

Dawks, "most rich people got their wealth" FROM WORKING THEIR ASS OFF.

This clearly shows why you aren't one of them! Perhaps a change in attitude and work ethic would reap you some benefits?

"In studying the affluent, I found a pattern that the wealthy follow. It is more often the result of planning, hard work, perseverance, and self-discipline that determines who become wealthy. The factors compiled here are summarized from the research done by Thomas Stanley Ph.D. on over 1,100 actual millionaires (many are multi-millionaires) in the U.S. today. You can do these!

1) Live Well Below Your Means
2) Spend Your Time, Energy, and Money in Ways that Build Wealth (which is why we shouldn't be on here wasting our PRECIOUS time! ; )
3) Choose Financial Independence over Displaying High Social Status
4) Don't Accept Economic Support from Your Parents once Outside the Home
Sounds painful doesn't it? It's a fact that has taught the wealthy how to earn, keep, and invest money. Parents of the wealthy do not, or cannot, provide "economic outpatient care". The results are clear: The more dollars the adult children receive, the fewer they accumulate. Those who are given less are motivated to accumulate more on their own merits. An amazing fact: 80% of millionaires are first generation millionaires; they have made their money on their own, in their lifetime. Many of these folks have been immigrants to the U.S., starting out with minimal cash on hand. Work hard to learn and generate wealth-it CAN be done, and happens in America every day.

(WHICH IS WHY WEALTH DISTRIBUTION IS SO INTERTLY WRONG)
5) Teach your children to be economically self-sufficient to foster a "Wealth Mind-Set"
6) Become Proficient in Targeting Market Opportunities
7) Choose the Right Occupation

NOTE: The affluent attribute being honest with all people as the most important characteristic in their businesses, tied with being well disciplined. The vast majority of the wealthy were not stellar students, or born into money. They have made it through following a few simple principles and being consistent."

No they didn't.

Behind every fortune is a crime.

The really wealthy families got their money largely from criminal activities often a long tiome ago, maybe from slave trading, or from bootlegging or from stealing land, or from conning poor people, or from financing war.

You really do have an apple pie view of the world don't you?

TopG, some of what you say is true...others not so much.

We were doing well under Clinton. Don't miss the fact though of the economic mess which rests on the shoulders of the Dems in Congress at that time. Clinton said this himself the other day.

Bush screwed up royally with the war and drain of our young people's blood and our nations money.

Only 60% of the population work and pay taxes, so there can't be a tax cut for 95%! Impossible to do.

McCain's plan is NOT the Bush plan. These are two different individuals who have very different personalities and goals.

On a personal note Dawk, I/we have money. It wasn't given to me or my husband. It wasn't stolen. It was and is being earned HONESTLY. How dare you claim to know how everyone made their millions!

What would you know, you don't have the experience of even earning $250K a year! Yeah, people are going to listen to someone like you. Sure.

Werbung:
No they didn't.

Behind every fortune is a crime.

The really wealthy families got their money largely from criminal activities often a long tiome ago, maybe from slave trading, or from bootlegging or from stealing land, or from conning poor people, or from financing war.

You really do have an apple pie view of the world don't you?

My family got its money from saving up and buying lands and then selling mineral rights.... A crime indeed. Other than that, the majority of people in my family after the Great Depression had good jobs, worked hard, and got ahead.

Back