Well folks, politics has hit a new low

dogtowner

Staff member
of course it would be MO behind it

no word if they are issuing uniforms

I mean, I can’t tell you in the last election how many grandparents I ran into who said, I wasn’t going to vote for Barack Obama until my grandson talked to me, until my great-grandson talked to me, and talked about the future he wanted for this country.

You can get out there with your parents. You guys can knock on doors. I had one young lady who brought me a petition — she’s already working. You can convince wrong people. Sometimes we don’t listen to ourselves, but we will listen to our children.

Werbung:
I don't see why this is a new low -- nothing wrong with exposing young people to the process and how campaigns work.

I don't see why this is a new low -- nothing wrong with exposing young people to the process and how campaigns work.

'kids go tell your grandparents they were wrong'
you really ok with that Biggie ?

get involved ? maybe depending on the age. I started kind of young.

'kids go tell your grandparents they were wrong'
you really ok with that Biggie ?

The quote I am reading does not state that she told anyone to go "tell their grandparents they were wrong."

get involved ? maybe depending on the age. I started kind of young.

Certainly there is a limit -- you don't want a 10 years old block walking for someone -- but there are things they can do to help if they wanted -- I wouldn't force it on them.

Werbung:
Back