Went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch to day

Little-Acorn

At least, I tried.

Today was the day the gay advocate fanatics had named for a "boycott" of Chick-Fil-A, after its owner admitted he supported traditional marriage.

There are three Chick-Fil-A's in San Diego, or that's how many that came up on Google. Two of them north of where I work, one southwest. Went to the northernmost one since it's right off a freeway.

From what I could see from my car, the place was standing room only inside. And there was a line of at least 50 people out the door and extending down the block. Parking lot was FULL, and there were at least 20 cars out the driveway and along the lane where I was.

My lunch break isn't that long, so I regretfully left.

Out of curiosity, I dropped by the less-northern one. Found the same scene - it was jammed, with a long line out the door and cars lining up on the street to turn in to the parking lot.

The gay advocate fanatics wanted to display just what people feel about the CFA owner's statement that he supports the Biblical version of marriage.

Mission accomplished, I'd say.

Werbung:
TAKE THAT YOU LIBERAL BITCHES!!!! When you boycott conservitives IT BACKFIRES,,,Just like Liberals got ads pulled off the Rush Limbaugh show because of his Sandra Fluke comments and guess what? ITS THE NUMBER 1 RADIO TALK SHOW!! Now again tell me the ratings of NBC News and CBS News? And tell me whos really buying G.E light bulbs?

Fast food owners around the nation should start a trash-gay-marriage ad campaign.

I have never understood why any gay person would think that throwing shit in the faces of at least 90%+ of the people makes any sense...

YOU MUST agree 100% and state their way of life is SUPERIOR in every way to yours and you are an illiterate fool.

Total Capitulation or they will try to destroy you.

Best thing that ever happened to Chick-Fil-A.

A man simply--when asked--says what HE PERSONALLY FEELS.
That's all.

Democrats and their minions will try to destroy you.
UNLESS--the PEOPLE tell them precisely where to--GET OFF.

It was the same scene at the CFA near where I work... Parking lot was packed, drive through was back up to the street, and there was a line out the door wrapping around the building... it was like that all day. While this was going on, I heard about the new poll that has Obama ahead in my state of Ohio. Looking at that crowd of people supporting CFA, I knew that poll was full of shat, Obama doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning this state.

I saw a couple of polls on this and they were both running about 70% support for Chic-fil-A and 20% saying politics shouldn't matter in business. The boycott supporters were at 10%.

We now have three liberal Mayors practically threatening Chic-fil-A businesses. That is fascism plain and simple. Do we have a first amendment or don't we? Do the liberals really believe in tolerance, or just their fascist view?

I saw a couple of polls on this and they were both running about 70% support for Chic-fil-A and 20% saying politics shouldn't matter in business. The boycott supporters were at 10%.

We now have three liberal Mayors practically threatening Chic-fil-A businesses. That is fascism plain and simple. Do we have a first amendment or don't we? Do the liberals really believe in tolerance, or just their fascist view?

the left always wants to shut down any speech they do not like all the while crying about their rights...and demanding to be heard

the left always wants to shut down any speech they do not like all the while crying about their rights...and demanding to be heard

The roads must only run in one direction in acceptable liberal cities.

The roads must only run in one direction in acceptable liberal cities.

Sad but true

And what is so funny is that they think they are the tolerable group. They have their co-exist bumper stickers but apparently only want to co-exist with dictators and gang bangers but the thought of co-existing with a Christian is non-acceptable.

Strange

Sad but true

And what is so funny is that they think they are the tolerable group. They have their co-exist bumper stickers but apparently only want to co-exist with dictators and gang bangers but the thought of co-existing with a Christian is non-acceptable.

Strange

I've always wondered about two USAs. A liberal and a conservative. Each one having their own laws, militaries etc. Any guess as to which one would be the best place to live?

Werbung:
Back